About Press Display
Large digital newspaper and magazine library. Full-page replicas of current print editions, including editorial content, graphics and advertising. Can have up to ninety days worth of back issues.
Use at a library or enter your library card & password / PIN.
Press Display is busiest between 7am and 9am and you may be turned away.
Please try again or use outside these hours.
Press Display gives you same-day access to more than 3,000 newspapers and over 800 magazines from around the world. Enjoy full-page replicas with their traditional format and layout, including complete editorial content, graphics and advertising.
- Photos, crosswords, cartoons, advertising, job vacancies and death notices appear just as they do in print versions.
- Individual pages and single stories can be printed or emailed.
- Text-only option available.
- Up to 90 days of back issues depending on the newspaper and magazine.
- Newspapers and magazines are available in 60 languages and can be translated into 8.
Most New Zealand newspapers are available — including The Press, The Dominion Post and The New Zealand Herald, as well as many smaller, regional publications. There are also a variety of New Zealand magazines. International coverage includes over 200 Australian newspapers and magazines and major newspapers from most parts of the world.
Most titles available through Press Display have records that can be found through the library catalogue.