About Press Display
Large digital newspaper library. Full-page replicas of current print editions, including editorial content, graphics and advertising. Up to ninety days back issues.
Use at a library or enter your library card & password / PIN.
Press Display is busiest between 7am and 9am and you may be turned away.
Please try again or use outside these hours.
Press Display gives you same-day access to more than 2200 newspapers from around the world. Enjoy full-page replicas with their traditional format and layout, including complete editorial content, graphics and advertising.
- Crosswords, cartoons, classifieds, job vacancies and death notices appear just as they do in print versions.
- Individual pages and single stories can be printed or emailed.
- Users can also hear the news read to them by switching on the integrated radio.
- Text-only option available.
- Up to 90 days of back issues depending on the newspaper.
- Newspapers are available in 54 languages and can be translated into eight.
Most New Zealand newspapers are available — including The Press, The Dominion Post and The New Zealand Herald, as well as many smaller, regional publications. International coverage includes over 70 Australian papers and major newspapers from most parts of the world.
Most newspaper titles available through Press Display have records that can be found through the library catalogue.