Changes and additions to the Source
- World Book Online Craft Corner
- Access to thousands of engaging projects suitable for a broad spectrum of hobbyists — from beginner to expert, for children and adults.
- The Daily Mail
- Access the historical archive of the Daily Mail in a fully searchable and browseable digital format. Contains advertisements, news stories and images that capture 20th century culture and society.
Access to some resources is available for Christchurch residents only
Non-city members can access all electronic resources except where specifically excluded by the terms of Christchurch City Libraries’ contractual agreements with those suppliers. Our licence agreement only allows for residents of Christchurch City to access this resource. For more information see our Membership policy.
- Wheelers eBooks
- New subscription January 2014. Access a free ebook service of fiction and non fiction titles. The collection focuses on New Zealand titles.
- British Newspaper Archive
- Access historical national and regional newspapers from the United Kingdom and Ireland. Includes many regional newspapers digitised and searchable for the first time.
- Zinio for libraries - eMagazines
- Access over 200 popular downloadable digital magazines covering a range of subjects. These magazines are replicas of their print version.
- National Geographic - Kids
- Access to the digital archive of the trusted children’s magazine National Geographic: Kids. Aimed at 6 to 14-year-olds.