Christchurch City Council jobs website.
For specific enquiries about any of our vacancies you can contact the Christchurch City Council Recruitment Team on +643 941 8999 during normal business hours or email your query to email@example.com.
Questions and answers
Some answers to commonly asked questions about library work.
- What jobs can I apply for?
- All vacancies advertised on the Christchurch City Council jobs website can be applied for. Each job requires specific skills, qualifications and experience. Before applying for a job you should match your skills and experience with those necessary.
- Do I need a library qualification?
- We have a number of jobs that do need a library qualification and others that don’t. Each job that we advertise will describe the type and level of qualification that is needed.
- How do I become a librarian?
- To become a librarian you need a library qualification. There are two main options to study for a library qualification:
- How do I apply for a vacancy?
- All vacancies at Christchurch City Libraries are advertised on the Christchurch City Council jobs website. To apply you will need to visit the website and follow the online instructions.