Library book sales
Christchurch City Libraries holds an annual book sale. The 2014 book sale will held at the Pioneer Recreation and Sport Centre:
- Friday 21 March 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 22 March 9:00am - 4:00pm
Pay by EFT-POS or cash only — no credit cards or cheques.
- Most adults’ books are $3 (except for selected premium art, landscape and gardening books, and most New Zealand books, which are at marked prices)
- Young adults’ and children’s books are $1
- Magazines are 10 for $1
- Audio-visual items such as DVDs, CDs, tapes, talking books etc are $2
Friends of the Library have an opportunity to buy at library book sale previews. If you wish to attend the book sale preview, then all new and existing subscriptions must be paid by 28 February each year.
The Landscape Art Group will be exhibiting framed and unframed original paintings and drawings by local artists.
Pioneer Recreation and Sport Centre
There will be plenty of parking and it’s on the Orbiter bus route.
- 75 Lyttelton Street, Spreydon
- Christchurch 8024
View photos from library book sales.