Heritage

Old St Barnabas Church, Fendalton

Old St Barnabas Church, Fendalton

Old St Barnabas Church, Fendalton
[Nov. 1918]
Harman, A. D.
This wooden wooden building built in 1876 was replaced by a buildimg of permanent materials in 1926. During the influenza edpidemic, in Nov. 1918, the main porch was used as a chancel for out-of-door services. At the time Canon Thomas Albert Hamilton (1849-1937) was the vicar. This photograph was taken by A D Harman and presented by him to St. Barnabas in Oct. 1967.

View catalogue record

File Reference CCL PhotoCD 17, IMG0050

Previous Photo ~ Next Photo