New Titles Audio and Video April 2017 (arrived in March 2017)
- Te taua moana = Warriors of the sea, The Royal New Zealand Navy Band.
- Piano, Jools Holland.
- Talk about that, John Mayall.
- Wiederstehe doch der sunde, Johann Sebastian Bach.
- Alban Gerhardt, cello; Markus Becker, piano.
- Symphony no. 9 "From the New World" ; Hero's song, Dvorak
- Philharmonia Orchestra; Esa-Pekka Salonen, conductor.
- Rostropovich encores.,
- Alban Gerhardt, cello; Markus Becker, piano.
- My world, Nigel Kennedy.
- Violin and orchestra featuring his own compositions.
- Mass in C minor ; Exsultate, jubilate, Mozart.
- Carolyn Sampson, soprano; Olivia Vermeulen, mezzo-soprano; Christian Immler, baritone.
- Orchestral music from the operas, Franz Schreker.
- Reckless heart, Bap Kennedy.
- Windy city, Alison Krauss.
- Meant to be, The Koi Boys
- Tony Bennett celebrates 90, Tony Bennett
- Piano portraits, Rick Wakeman.
- The best of Toni Williams., Toni Williams
- Sing : original motion picture soundtrack.,
- T2 trainspotting : original motion picture soundtrack.,
- Rogue One : a Star Wars story, Music by Michael Giacchino ; original Star Wars music by John Williams.
- La La Land : original motion picture soundtrack, Music by Justin Hurwitz ; lyrics by Benj Pasek & Justin Paul.
- The Pacific Jazz collection : 1952-1959, Gerry Mulligan.
- One more for the road, Curtis Stigers ; with the Danish Radio Big Band.
- Elaine Paige presents the musicals., Elaine Paige
- Lazarus : original New York cast, David Bowie ; written by David Bowie and Enda Walsh].
- Oxygene. 3, Jean-Michel Jarre.
- Prima donna, Rufus Wainwright.
- Prima Donna is an opera composed by Canadian-American singer-songwriter Rufus Wainwright to a French language libretto which he co-authored with Bernadette Colomine. It is about "a day in the life of an aging opera singer", anxiously preparing for her comeback in 1970s Paris, who falls in love with a journalist.
- This girl's in love : a Bacharach & David songbook, Rumer.
- Luck/time, Anna Coddington.
- Memories, Leonard Cohen.
- Reflection, Brian Eno.
- Flying at night, Steve Forbert.
- Freedom highway, Rhiannon Giddens.
- Don't let the kids win, Julia Jacklin.
- Sweetsexysavage, Kehlani.
- Toronto, May '82, Kate & Anna McGarrigle.
- The Sun years, Roy Orbison.
- Preservation, Nadia Reid.
- Divide, Ed Sheeran.
- Ripcord, Keith Urban.
- 4 to the floor, Nice 'n' Urlich.
- Be here now, Oasis.
- Flotus, Lambchop.
- I see you, the XX.
- Little fictions, Elbow.
- Live it up : the collection, Mental as Anything.
- Live NYC 1974 : Beacon Theatre, Eagles.
- Oczy mlody, The Flaming Lips.
- Santana IV : live at the House of Blues, Las Vegas.,
- Temple of low men, Crowded House.
- The best of 2005-2013, Avenged Sevenfold.
- The complete BBC sessions, Led Zeppelin.
- The deep set, The Bats.
- The last waltz 40th, The Band.
- Time on Earth, Crowded House.
- Woodface, Crowded House.
- You can never leave, Eagles.
- Prisoner, Ryan Adams.
- Invention of knowledge, Anderson/Stolt.
- "Awaken, my love!", Childish Gambino.
- 4 your eyez only, J. Cole.
- Black America again, Common.
- Hamburg demonstrations, Peter Doherty.
- No exit, Marianne Faithfull.
- Unfinished music. No. 2, Life with the lions, John Lennon & Yoko Ono.
- The Mona Lisa's sister, Graham Parker.
- Goodnight city, Martha Wainwright.
- Peace trail, Neil Young.
- Live on air : the early years : legendary broadcasts from the 70's, Frank Zappa.
- Mars : National Geographic original series soundtrack, Nick Cave & Warren Ellis.
- 360, Directed by Fernando Meirelles.
- Anthony Hopkins, Jude Law, Rachel Weisz.
- A long ride from hell, Director, Camillo Bazzoni.
- Spaghetti western with Steve Reeves.
- A war, Written and directed by Tobias Lindholm.
- Danish film about Company commander Claus Pedersen and his men are stationed in an Afghan province while his wife waits at
- Arrival, Directed by Denis Villeneuve.
- Amy Adams.
- Bang bang baby, Directed and written by Jeffrey St. Jules.
- A small-town teenager in the 1960s believes her dream of becoming a famous singer will come true when her rock star idol gets
stranded in town
- Boomerang, Directed by Reginald Hudlin.
- Eddie Murphy, Halle Berry.
- Bravetown, Directed by Daniel Duran.
- Josh Duhamel, Maria Bello, Laura Dern.
- Car wash, Directed by Michael Schultz
- An earthy, irreverent but affectionate look at a typical day in a Los Angeles car wash
- Complete unknown, Directed by Joshua Marston.
- Rachel Weisz, Danny Glover, Kathy Bates.
- Francis, Directed by Arthur Lubin.
- Donald O'Connor and Grancis, the Talking Mule.
- Golden years, Directed by John Miller.
- British comedy with Bernard Hill, Virginia McKenna & Una Stubbs.
- La belle saison, A film by Catherine Corsini.
- Cecile De France.
- Little men, Directed by Ira Sachs.
- Greg Kinnear, Jennifer Ehle.
- Love laughs at Andy Hardy, Directed by Wilis Goldbeck.
- Mickey Rooney 1947 title.
- Norma Rae, Directed by Martin Ritt.
- Sally Field, Beau Bridges.
- October sky, Directed by Joe Johnston.
- Jake Gyllenhaal, Laura Dern.
- Operation Avalanche, Directed by Matt Johnson.
- Matt Johnson, Owen Williams.
- Skiptrace, Directed by Renny Harlin.
- Jackie Chan, Johnny Knoxville.
- The egg and I, Directed by Chester Erskine
- Claudette Colbert and Fred McMurray.
- The unforgiven, Directed by John Huston
- 1960 classic western with Burt Lancaster and Audrey Hepburn.
- The whole truth, Directed by Courtney Hunt.
- Keanu Reeves, Renee Zellweger.
- Things we lost in the fire, Directed by Susanne Bier.
- Halle Berry, David Duchovny.
- Under the shadow, Writer/director, Babak Anvari.
- Shideh and her young daughter, Dorsa, are left alone in a war-torn city when her husband is drafted and sent to the front lines. After a dud missile strikes their apartment building, a neighbour mysteriously dies and Dorsa's behavior becomes erratic.
- Jack Reacher. Never go back, Directed by Edward Zwick.
- Tom Cruise as Reacher.
- Antwone Fisher, Directed by Denzel Washington.
- Denzel Washington, Vila Davis.
- Sunset song, Adapted and directed by Terence Davies.
- Adaptation of the Lewis Grassic Gibbon novel.
- The Mambo Kings, Directed by Arne Glimcher.
- Antonio Banderas, Arman Assante.
- The 9th life of Louis Drax, Directed by Alexandre Aja.
- Jamie Dornan, Sarah Gadon.
- Jesse Stone. Stone cold, Directed by Robert Harmon.
- Tom Selleck.
- The family Fang, Directed by Jason Bateman.
- Nicole Kidman, Jason Bateman, Christopher Walken.
- Live from South Africa : dust and thunder, Mumford & Sons.
- Poi e : the story of our song, Written and directed by Tearepa Kahi.
- The nature of existence, Directed by Roger Nygard.
- Servant or slave, Directed by Steven McGregor
- In Australia, during the era of the Stolen Generations, thousands of Aboriginal girls were taken from their families and pressed into domestic servitude by the Australian Government
- Miracle landing on the Hudson, Written and directed by Simon George.
- 5 day yoga.,
- Targeted toning yoga.,
- Slim & tone pilates.,
- Tai Chi for energy : 8 lessons, Dr Paul Lam.
- Life, animated, Directed by Roger Ross Williams.
- Story of an autistic young man who could not speak for years as a child, yet slowly emerged from his isolation by immersing himself in Disney animated movies.
- Louise Bourgeois : the spider, the mistress and the tangerine, Produced and directed by Marion Cajori and Amei Wallach.
- Crazy about Tiffany's, Written and directed by Matthew Miele.
- A flickering truth, Pietra Brettkelly
- A Flickering Truth documents the remarkable true story of exiled filmmaker Ibrahim Arify as he returns to his native Afghanistan. Tasked with restoring 8000 hours of lost Afghan films, his job is all the more formidable considering the medium has been outlawed by the Taliban government for many years.
- This machine kills fascists : the Woody Guthrie story, Directed by Stephen Gammond.
- Scorched earth. Partisans : the war behind the lines.,
- Europe's secret armies resisting Hitler. The Polish resistance.,
- Europe's secret armies resisting Hitler. The French resistance.,
- This is Greece.,
- Tony Robinson's Wild West.,
- Banks Penisula : people with passion : fascinating tales from local characters.,
- The flame bearer, Bernard Cornwell.
- SS-GB, Len Deighton.
- The sandpit, Stephen Leather.
- The searcher, Chris Morgan Jones.
- The searcher [MP3 CD], Chris Morgan Jones.
- Duskfall, Christopher B. Husberg.
- Lyrebird, Cecelia Ahern.
- A leap of faith, Trisha Ashley.
- Honeymoon with Harry, Bart Baker.
- See how small, Scott Blackwood.
- A wild swan : and other tales, Michael Cunningham.
- The memory of love, Aminatta Forna.
- Sunshine on a rainy day, Bryony Fraser.
- Silent music, Jane Hawking.
- It was only ever you, Kate Kerrigan.
- Meet me at Beachcomber Bay, Jill Mansell.
- Midwinter, Fiona Melrose.
- Dance, dance, dance, Haruki Murakami.
- Commonwealth, Ann Patchett.
- Small great things, Jodi Picoult.
- When we were sisters, Emilie Richards.
- Autumn, Ali Smith.
- The locksmith's daughter, Karen Brooks.
- The four swans, Winston Graham.
- To the bright edge of the world, Eowyn Ivey.
- The Essex Serpent, Sarah Perry.
- The hidden people, Alison Littlewood.
- No turning back, Tracy Buchanan.
- The jealous kind, James Lee Burke.
- A voice in the night, Andrea Camilleri.
- Dead man's blues, Ray Celestin.
- Head start, Judith Cutler.
- Watch her disappear, Eva Dolan.
- A cast of vultures, Judith Flanders.
- Brighton, Michael Harvey.
- Ordeal by fire, Sarah Hawkswood.
- Blackwater [MP3 CD], James Henry.
- Blackwater, James Henry.
- Rebellion's message, Michael Jecks.
- Time of death : a Stillwater General mystery, Lucy Kerr.
- A furnace far too hot, Keith McCarthy.
- Darktown, Thomas Mullen.
- NYPD Red. 4, James Patterson and Marshall Karp.
- Her every fear, Peter Swanson.
- The Hawkshead hostage, Rebecca Tope.
- A deadly thaw, Sarah Ward.
- The red house, Emily Winslow.
- The Outrun, Amy Liptrot.
- The apprentice of Split Crow Lane : the story of the Carr's Hill murder, Jane Housham.
- Good cop, bad war : my life undercover inside Britain's biggest drug gangs, Neil Woods with JS Rafaeli.
- A year in the life of the Yorkshire shepherdess, Amanda Owen.
- Richard Burton : the voice in poetry.,
- Caught in the revolution : Petrograd 1917, Helen Rappaport.
- The daughter of the manor, Betty Neels.
- This was a man, Jeffrey Archer.
- Cathar, Christopher Bland.
- The painted lady, Maeve Haran.
- Farewell to Burracombe, Lillian Harry.
- Dublin's fair city, Cathy Mansell.
- Daughters of Castle Deverill, Santa Montefiore.
- The land killer, Lee Hoffman.
- Wild Horse Valley, W.C. Tuttle.