New Titles Young Adults’ October 2016 (arrived in September 2016)
- Here I stand Amnesty International UK
- Did you know that government spies can turn on your phone and use the microphone to listen to your conversations? That lesbian and gay relationships are illegal in 78 countries and can be punished by death? That Amnesty recently recorded the highest number of executions globally for more than 25 years? Through short stories and poetry, twenty-five leading authors and illustrators explore the top human rights issues facing young people today. Now is the time to take a stand and make a difference.
- Puella magi tart magica, the legend of "Jeanne d'Arc".  art by Masugitsune/Kawazu-ku ; original story by Magica Quartet ; [translation, William Flanagan]
- Taking the full impact of Fleche's great arrow, Tart's companions rally against the trio of powerful magical girls who are aiding the English forces. Melissa has accepted Cube's offer and become a magical girl herself, but will the addition of one novice be enough to tip the scales in La Pucelle's favour, assuming Tart can survive
- Scary out there Jonathan Maberry ; stories by Linda Addison [and 21 others]
- Multiple Bram Stoker Award-winning author Jonathan Maberry compiles more than twenty stories and poems
written by members of the Horror Writers Association in this terrifying collection about worst fears.
- Doctor Who. The Tenth Doctor. Vol. 4, The endless song writer, Nick Abadzis ; artists, Eleonora Carlini, Elena Casabrande & Leonardo Romero ; colorists: Arianna Florean & Claudia 'SG'
- The Tenth Doctor and Gabriella Gonzalez set off on a bold new journey! Whether facing an evil corruption of sentient music on a gas giant, journeying back to the dawn of humankin, or battling disc-like gladatorial captors in a millennia-old free-for-all, there are no limits to the cosmic adventure or the mortal danger!
- Doctor Who. The Tenth Doctor. Vol. 5, Arena of fear writer, Nick Abadzis ; artists, Eleonora Carlini [and 4 others]
- The Doctor and his friends, Captain Jack included, must battle for their lives in the sinister Arena of Fear! Then the Doctor, Gabby and Cindy head to a charming English village famous for its supernatural tales but are they more than just stories? Meanwhile, the faithful TARDIS has sinister secrets that may trap her passengers forever!
- Elegy Jane Abbott
- Skyfire Michael Adams
- The rising of the shield hero : the manga companion. 4 Aiya Kyu ; original story by Aneko Yusagi ; character design by Minami Seira
- Naofumi Iwatani, an uncharismatic Otaku who spends his days on games and manga, suddenly finds himself summoned to a parallel universe! He discovers he is one of four heroes equipped with legendary weapons and tasked with saving the world from its prophesied destruction. As the Shield Hero, the weakest of the heroes, all is not as it seems.
Naofumi soon finds himself alone, penniless, and betrayed. With no one to turn to, and nowhere to run, he is left with only his shield. Now, Naofumi must rise to become the legendary Shield Hero and save the world!
- Love and other unknown variables Shannon Lee Alexander
- Anticipating a successful future at MIT after graduating from high school, Charlie Hanson puts that future in jeopardy when he orchestrates a prank campaign with the encouragement of his girlfriend, Charlotte, who he soon learns is hiding an illness.
- The rising of the shield hero. 5 Yusagi Aneko
- Naofumi is off to the Cal Mira islands, where he plans to continue leveling up. Soon after arriving he meets a mysterious young man named L'Arc Berg. But how will this curious new character impact Naofumi's adventures? Surrounded by mystery and intrigue, Glass makes her second appearance.
- Case closed. Volume 59 Gosho Aoyama ; [translation, Tetsuichiro Miyaki]
- A man is found with his throat slit and his hair perfect. Was he murdered at his favorite salon? If so, how was his
body smuggled out? Only his hairdresser knows for sure until Rachel's parents team up to solve the case. Then Harley Hartwell and Richard Moore find themselves chasing the same murderer, a killer who leaves a centipede at the scene of each crime. Just as the two rival sleuths are ready to square off against each other, an unexpected third detective joins the hunt.
- Nichijou = My ordinary life. 2 Keiichi Awawi ; [translation, Jenny McKeon]
- Yuuko tries a string of puns that goes very far off the rails. Misato pulls out the big guns when dealing with the maddeningly level-headed Sasahara. The professor adopts a surprisingly chatty cat, and a dog shows up at the right time to lend a paw.
- Nichijou = My ordinary life. 3 Keiichi Awawi ; [translation, Jenny McKeon]
- Following the surreal adventures of the young inhabitants of Tokisadame city, Nichijou is already making waves with its blend of strange situations and bubbly cast of characters. Set in a strange school where you may see the principal wrestle a deer, or a robot hide the school lunches, the days that unfold in Nichijou are curious and hilarious, if not downright bizarre. However amidst all the chaos and comedy Arawi still takes time to share everyday slice of life stories giving readers an insight to modern Japanese youth culture.
- The Nightmare charade Mindee Arnett
- World trigger. 10 Daisuke Ashihara ; translation, Lillian Olsen
- With only seven seconds left until the crossroads, time is running out. Black Triggers face off as Miwa activates Fujin to bring
the invasion to an end. But can everyone really escape the worst possible future?
- World trigger. 11 Daisuke Ashihara ; [translation, Lillian Olsen]
- After the recent Neighbor invasion, thirty-two agents went missing and Osamu, Yuma and Chika, a.k.a. Tamakoma-2 Squad, intend to go get those people back. But first they need to rank up through the Rank Wars. Having won their first match, they must now prepare to face off against Arafune and Suwa squads in the middle B-Rank Wars.
- World trigger. 9 Daisuke Ashihara ; [translation, Lillian Olsen]
- Destroy thy Neighbor! A gate to another dimension has burst open, and invincible monsters called Neighbors invade Earth.
Osamu Mikumo may not be the best among the elite warriors who co-opt other-dimensional technology to fight back, but along with his Neighbor friend Yuma, he'll do whatever it takes to defend life on Earth as we know it. Osamu has less than sixteen minutes to safely deliver Chika, who's been cubified, to HQ. Will Osamu make it in time or will the crossroads Jin has foreseen lead to the worst possible outcome for everyone?
- Life before Michele Bacon
- Xander hopes to get through what he hopes is a great summer, and then start college with a clean slate; however, his graduation day from high school brings terror, and he runs away.
- Scarlet.  created & produced by Brian Michael Bendis & Alex Maleev
- The most controversial and best-reviewed comic book on the stands today is back. From the Eisner Award-
winning team of Bendis and Maleev comes the next chapter in Scarlet's one-woman American Revolution. Scarlet's call to arms has been heard all over the world but now she makes her boldest move yet, taking City Hall hostage while the entire country watches. How will the public react to her list of demands? Can a modern revolution gain traction? And what will the government do to shut her down?
- Bombshells. Volume 2, Allies written by Marguerite Bennett ; art by Mirka Andolfo [and 5 others] ; color by J. Nanjan [and 3 others]; letters by Wes Abbott
- Based on the hit DC Collectibles product line! As World War II rages across Europe, the Allied forces issue a call to arms for the greatest heroines the world has ever known! With an old villain arising from beyond the grave, Wonder Woman, Batwoman, Kara Starikov, Kortni Duginova and Mera must aid the Allied forces while at home, a brave group of Batgirls must defend the homeland! The incredibly popular DC Collectibles line is brought to life in these stories that reimagine the course of history!
- King slayer Virginia Boecker
- What's a girl gotta do? Holly Bourne
- Iron Fist Andy Briggs
- A week of Mondays Jessica Brody
- Sixteen-year-old Ellison Sparks keeps reliving the terrible Monday on which her boyfriend, Tristan, breaks up with her and no matter how hard she tries,
she cannot seem to set things right.
- Feast of fools Rachel Caine
- Shiny broken pieces : a tiny pretty things novel Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton
- June is starting to finally see herself as a prima ballerina. However, getting what she wants might cost her everything including the only boy she's ever loved. Legacy dancer Bette is determined to clear her name after she was suspended and accused of hurting her rival, Gigi. Even if she returns, though, will she ever regain the spotlight she craves? And Gigi is not going to let Bette or the other
dancers who bullied her go unpunished. But as revenge consumes her, Gigi may be the one who pays the price.
- Freedom swimmer Wai Chim
- Guile Constance Cooper
- In the Bad Bayous, guile a power in the water that changes people and objects, sometimes for the worse sets Yonie Watereye, 16, on a path that puts her own life in danger as she traces her family tree and finds a murderer.
- Labyrinth lost Zoraida Cordova
- Alex is a bruja and the most powerful witch in her family. But she's hated magic ever since it made her father disappear into thin air. When a curse she performs to rid herself of magic backfires and her family vanishes, she must travel to Los Lagos, a land in-between as dark as Limbo and as strange as Wonderland, to get her family back.
- Forever Doon Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
- With the Witch of Doon on the throne, Jamie believed dead, and Duncan and Mackenna trapped in Alloway, Veronica puts her grief aside and prepares her remaining followers for an impending battle. But then she discovers that Jamie might be alive, fighting a battle of his own. Because the Brig o' Doon is destroyed and the portal fragmented, Kenna and Duncan must rebuild the bridge to have any chance of crossing back into Doon with
their army. For Vee, Jamie, Kenna, and Duncan, saving their kingdom while keeping their lives intact will take a miracle.
- Shield Rachael Craw
- Evie is out of options. She must comply with the Affinity Project -- obey their rules, play their deadly games, give up Jamie. And her losses keep growing. When she decides to help a small group of Shields trying to affect change, Evie finds herself in the firing line. Counsellor Knox is intent on revealing her secrets and shackling her to the Affinity Project for life. To protect her family, Evie must betray those closest to her. The odds of success, let alone survival, are slim. The final thrilling conclusion to the Spark series.
- Words in deep blue Cath Crowley
- The secret city C. J. Daugherty & Carina Rozenfeld
- Cuckoo Keren David
- Geis. A matter of life & death Alexis Deacon
- The chief matriarch is dying. Drawing her last breath, she declares a contest: let fate decide the one worthy to rule. Fifty souls are summoned in the night; fifty souls bound to the same fate. But this is no ordinary trial. And so begins the first task.
- Love & other man-made disasters Nicola Doherty
- Deadpool : world's greatest. 1, Millionaire with a mouth [Gerry Duggan, writer ; Mike Hawthorne, penciler]
- An impostor attempts to ruin Wade Wilson, who has the perfect bait to lure the villain out his daughter Ellie.
- Deadpool : world's greatest. 2, End of an error [Gerry Duggan with Brian Posehn, writers ; Scott Koblish, artist ; Nick Filardi, color artist]
- Jump 84 years into the future for an all-new adventure with an all-new Deadpool! Who is this sci-fi Mouthy-Merc-Lady? And what's her connection to Wade Wilson?
- The darkest lie Pintip Dunn
- Poisoned blade : a Court of Fives novel Kate Elliott
- Now a Fives Challenger, Jes travels the countryside to compete against adversaries of similar skill levels, using the opportunity to search for her missing twin sister, Bettany, only to be thrown into the center of the war that Lord Kalliarkos the boy she still loves is fighting against their country's enemies.
- Breaker Kat Ellis
- Finding Abbey Road : an exile novel Kevin Emerson
- Torn between wanting to stay with her band Dangerheart and her soulmate Caleb, and taking off in a different direction at her dream college, Summer travels to London, with Caleb, to unlock the missing songs mystery, but the last clues present an impossible challenge.
- Lydia : the wild girl of Pride & Prejudice Natasha Farrant
- Just one day Gayle Forman
- When sheltered American good girl Allyson "LuLu" Healey first meets laid-back Dutch actor Willem De Ruiter at an underground performance of "Twelfth Night" in England, there's an undeniable spark. After just one day together, that spark bursts into a flame, or so it seems to Allyson, until the following morning, when she wakes up after a whirlwind day in Paris to discover that Willem has left. Over the next year, Allyson embarks on a journey to come to terms with the narrow confines of her life, and through Shakespeare, travel, and a quest for her almost-true-love, to break free of those confines.
- The things I didn't say Kylie Fornasier
- Two summers Aimee Friedman
- Into the abyss Stefanie Gaither
- Her memory and personality erased, and accused of betraying the CCA, Violet Benson runs away with her foster brother Seth and discovers new information about her city's history and the truth about cloning.
- The other side of Summer Emily Gale
- The edge of the light Elizabeth George
- Seth Darrow is a straightforward guy, and he likes life to be simple.
- Auto focus Lauren Gibaldi
- A senior photography project gives Maude the perfect opportunity to search for more information about her birth mother but she may not like what she
- Girl in pieces Kathleen Glasgow
- As she struggles to recover and survive, seventeen-year-old homeless Charlotte "Charlie" Davis cuts herself to dull the pain of abandonment and
- Ride Lisa Glass
- Under the lights Abbi Glines
- Under rose-tainted skies Louise Gornall
- Whatever : a novel S.J. Goslee
- Junior year is going to be the best ever for slacker Mike until he loses his girlfriend, gets roped into school activities, and becomes totally confused about his sexual orientation after sharing a drunken kiss with a guy.
- The crimson skew S. E. Grove
- In a world transformed by 1799's Great Disruption when all of the continents were flung into different time periods, Sophia Tims journeys home to Boston,
anticipating her reunion with Theo, but he has been conscripted to fight in the Western War, Prime Minister Broadgirldle's twisted vision of Manifest Destiny.
- Burn for burn Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
- Three teenaged girls living on Jar Island band together to enact revenge on the people that have hurt them.
- The killer in me Margot Harrison
- Seventeen-year-old Nina Barrows's unsettling connection with a serial killer leads her on a potentially deadly manhunt.
- Three truths and a lie Brent Hartinger
- When friends Rob, Liam, Mia, and Galen gather for a weekend of fun deep in the forest, one is hiding a lie and not everyone will live to find out which one it is.
- Behind the scenes!! 02 story and art by Bisco Hatori ; [English translation & adaptation, John Werry]
- Ranmaru Kurisu comes from a family of hardy, rough-and-tumble fisher folk, and he sticks out at home like a delicate, artistic sore thumb. It's given him a raging inferiority complex and a permanently pessimistic outlook. Now that he's in college, he's hoping to find a sense of belonging. But after a whole life of being left out, does he even know how to fit in?
- The language of stars Louise Hawes
- After an incident involving the vandalism of a cottage museum that once belonged to famous poet Rufus Baylor, sixteen-year-old Sarah is sentenced to community service and a poetry appreciation course taught by Baylor himself.
- Daughter of nomads Rosanne Hawke with illustrations by D.M. Cornish
- The fail safe Jack Heath
- Paper butterflies Lisa Heathfield
- Julius & the soulcatcher Tim Hehir
- Cure for the common universe Christian McKay Heidicker
- Jaxon meets the girl of his dreams on the same day that his father ships him off to video game rehab. Now he must earn 1 million therapy points in a week, if he wants to be released from rehab in time for his date.
- Nothing tastes as good Claire Hennessy
- That selfie girl Linda Oatman High
- Black River falls : a novel Jeff Hirsch
- Seventeen-year-old Cardinal has escaped the virus that ravaged his town, leaving its victims alive but without their memories.
- Belonging Karen Ann Hopkins
- Forever Karen Ann Hopkins
- The Devil's banshee Donna Hosie
- Team Devil is back this time, led by the indomitable Viking prince Alfarin to wrest a banshee from her hiding place in the Nine Circles.
- Recreated Colleen Houck
- The power of dark Robin Jarvis
- Dancing in the rain Lynn Joseph
- Twelve year-old Elizabeth is no normal girl. With an imagination that makes room for mermaids and magic in everyday life, she lives every moment to the fullest. Yet her joyful world crumbles around her when two planes bring down the Twin Towers and tear her family apart.
- School-live! Volume 4 story by Norimitsu Kaihou (Nitroplus) ; art by Sadoru Chiba ; [translation, Leighann Harvey]
- Down in the emergency shelter of the school, what could have been a dream reunion becomes a gruesome nightmare. With Kurumi injured and her condition worsening, the newest member of the School Living Club makes a bold decision!
- My love story!! 9 story by Kazune Kawahara ; art by Aruko ; [English adaptation, Ysabet Reinhardt MacFarlane ; translation, JN Productions]
- Yamato starts working at a cake shop, where she meets a handsome pastry chef named Ichinose. Ichinose mistakes Yamato's kindhearted actions for signs of affection, and he falls for her! Ichinose even goes so far as to tell Takeo to break up with Yamato! How will Takeo handle this new challenge?
- Learning to swear in America Katie Kennedy
- Brought over from Russia to help NASA prevent an asteroid from colliding with Earth, seventeen-year-old physics genius Yuri feels awkward and alone until he meets free-spirited Dovie.
- Don't you trust me? Patrice Kindl
- Fifteen-year-old Morgan, an emotionless schemer, moves in with a family after impersonating their niece and will continue the deception.
- Nisekoi, false love. Vol. 16, Look-alike story and art by Naoshi Komi ; translation, Camellia Nieh
- English teacher Yui has been assigned to take over as the school music teacher?! She's so tone-deaf her singing makes the students faint, and yet she's been chosen to sing in front of the whole school! Later, Raku and Chitoge are in for a surprise when they meet a princess from a foreign kingdom who looks exactly like Chitoge! What's in store when the princess and Chitoge switch places?
- The smaller evil Stephanie Kuehn
- Chronically sick and anxiety plagued Arman Dukoff runs away from his drug-dealing stepfather to attend a self-actualization retreat in Big Sur, run by charismatic self-help guru Beau. Caught in a whirlwind of bizarre ritual and dubious morality, Arman discovers both a bloody corpse and a sense of self that was not what he bargained for.
- The creeper man Dawn Kurtagich
- Elite Mercedes Lackey
- While fighting monsters that break through the barriers surrounding Apex City, Joy and her pack of magical hounds begin finding dead Psimons, and reporting the incidents only causes more trouble.
- United Melissa Landers
- The treaty between Earth and L'eihr has awakened and ancient force, threatening to destroy everything and it is up to Aelyx and Cara to unite their people before both their worlds are obliterated.
- American monsters Derek Landy
- Bigger, meaner, stronger, Amber closes in on her murderous parents as they make one last desperate play for power. Her own last hopes of salvation,
however, rest beyond vengeance, beyond the abominable killers living and dead that she and Milo will have to face. For Amber's future lies in her family's past, in the brother and sister she never knew, and the horrors beyond imagining that befell them.
- Teen Titans. Earth One,  written by Jeff Lemire ; art by Andy MacDonald ; colors by Brad Anderson with Allen Passalaqua ; lettered by Jared K. Fletcher
- They were just kids with the same problems as anyone. Victor Stone's mother wouldn't stop pushing him to be more than who he is. Tara Markov's mom couldn't tell you a thing about her daughter if her life depended on it. Joey Wilson was drawing further away from his peers every day, into a self-imposed world of silence. And Gar Logan had everything he could want, except the answer to what was happening to him something that would happen to them all.
- The lost & found Katrina Leno
- Fannie and Louis both belong to an online support group for trauma survivors. They both also have a strange tendency to lose things. But when they embark on a road trip to finally meet each other, they stat to realize that the things you lose might be things you weren't meant to have at all, and that you never know what you might find if you just take a chance.
- A hollow in the hills : try to outrun the fear Ruth Long
- Up to this pointe Jennifer Longo
- Devastated when her dream of becoming a professional ballerina falls through, seventeen-year-old Harper Scott takes a job as a research assistant,
wintering over at McMurdo, a U.S. science station at the tip of Antarctica where, for the first time, she considers other possible futures.
- Inexcusable Chris Lynch
- Irreversible Chris Lynch
- Keir Sarafian must finally confront his past when tragedy strikes during his first year of what has been an eye-opening first year of college.
- Empire of storms Sarah Maas
- Fairy tail zero Hiro Mashima ; translation, William Flanagan
- Mavis, the future first master of Fairy Tail, lives with her best friend Zera on Sirius Island. At six years old, Mavis is just a simple bookworm who dreams of meeting fairies someday. In the year X686, treasure hunters invade Sirius Island, forcing Mavis to take flight and embark on a fastastical adventure! She etches the joys and sorrows of each new encounter and heartbreaking farewell into her memory, and finally figures out her ultimate goal.
- Fairy tail. 1 Hiro Mashima ; [translator/adapter William Flanagan]
- Small-town wizard Lucy would love to join Fairy Tail, a guild for powerful wizards, but instead finds herself teaming up with Natsu, a crazy fire wizard whose best friend is a talking, flying cat named Happy.
- Fairy tail. 55 Hiro Mashima ; translation, William Flanagan
- Fate has led Natsu into a one-on-one showdown with Zeref! The Black Wizard finally begins to unravel the truth behind his plans, with Natsu at the center. Shocked beyond belief, Natsu almost loses it. Meanwhile, Magnolia is submerged in chaos. In the South, the combined forces of Lamia Scale and Mermaid Heel are desperately toughing it out, while in the North, the allied forces of Saber Tooth and Blue Pegasus struggle to stand their ground. As the Wizard Saints gather in the East, a surprise guest swoops into the war between Zeref and Fairy Tail. How will the tides turn in this final battle?
- My monster secret : actually I am. 3 story and art by Eiji Masuda ; translation, Alethea and Athena Nibley ; adapation, Lianne Sentar
- The high school's inhuman heroines are threatened
by an alien woman and a goddess of fortune.
- How to hang a witch Adriana Mather
- Salem, Massachusetts is the site of the infamous witch trials and the new home of Samantha Mather. Recently transplanted from New York City,
Sam and her stepmother are not exactly welcomed with open arms. Sam is the descendant of Cotton Mather, one of the men responsible for "those" trials and almost immediately, she becomes the enemy of a group of girls who call themselves The Descendants.
- Blame Simon Mayo
- The thousandth floor Katherine McGhee
- Mike Mignola's Hellboy and the B.P.R.D. 1953 story by Mike Mignola, Chris Roberson ; art by Ben Stenbeck, Michael Walsh ; pencils by Paolo Rivera ; inks by Joe Rivera
- Hellboy and his
mentor Bruttenholm travel across England and confront the phantom hand of a murderer, a demonic water spirit, and some of the most horrible figures of British folklore Rawhead Rex and Bloody-Bones. Back in the States, Hellboy rejoins the team from 1952 as a monster with possible ties to an earlier mission ravages a suburban community.
- All we have left Wendy Mills
- In interweaving stories of sixteen-year-olds, modern-day Jesse tries to cope with the ramifications of her brother's death on 9/11, while in 2001, Alia, a Muslim, gets trapped in one of the Twin Towers and meets a boy who changes everything for her as flames rage around them.
- Flannery Lisa Moore
- Sixteen-year-old Flannery Malone has it bad. She's been in love with Tyrone O'Rourke since the days she still believed in Santa Claus. But Tyrone has grown from a dorky kid into an outlaw graffiti artist, the rebel-with-a-cause of Flannery's dreams, literally too cool for school. Which is a problem, since he and Flannery are partners for the entrepreneurship class that she needs to graduate. And Tyrone's vanishing act may have darker causes than she realizes. Tyrone isn't Flannery's only problem. Her mother, Miranda, can't pay the heating bills, let alone buy Flannery's biology book. Her little brother, Felix, is careening out of control.
- Secrets, lies, and scandals Amanda K. Morgan
- Nothing ruins summer vacation like a secret especially when it involves a dead teacher. Ivy used to be on top of the social ladder, until her ex made that all go away. She has a chance to be Queen Bee again, but only if the rest of the group can keep quiet. Tyler has always been a bad boy, but lately he's been running low on second chances. There's no way he's going to lose everything because someone couldn't keep their mouth shut..
- Doctor Who. The Twelfth Doctor. Vol. 4, The school of death writer, Robbie Morrison ; artists, Rachael Stott, Simon Fraser
- The stunning conclusion to the first year of comic adventures with the Twelfth Doctor and Clara! The Doctor and Clara face impossible odds as the Hyperions a race of sentient suns who scorched the universe until the Time Lords brought their reign of terror to an end have returned, and, worse, have come to Earth, in an epic, four-part season finale! Plus the pair face a marooned creature in a stately home, and visit San Diego Comic Con!
- Re:Zero : starting life in another world. Chapter 1, A day in the capital [original story, Tappei Nagatsuki ; art, Daichi Matsuse ; translation, ZephyrRz]
- Subaru Natsuki was just trying to get to the convenience store but wound up summoned to another world. He encounters the usual things life-threatening situations, silver haired beauties, cat fairies you know, normal stuff. All that would be bad enough, but he's also gained the most inconvenient magical ability of all time travel, but he's got to die to use it. How do you repay someone who saved your life when all you can do is die?
- The Scourge Jennifer A. Nielsen
- When the lethal plague known as the Scourge returns to Keldan the victims are sent to Attic Island, and Ani Mells of the River People is among them but Ani does not feel sick, and with the help of her best friend, Weevil, she sets out to uncover the truth of what is happening, and expose the lies the people of Keldan have been told.
- A silent voice. 6 [Yoshitoki Oima ; translation, Steven LeCroy]
- Time stands still for both Shoya and Shoko. Triggered by past traumas, Shoya coldly attacked his friends and burnt the bridges he first set out to rebuild. Shoko feels a deep responsibility for this disaster and attempts to pay for it by taking her own life. Meanwhile, each of their friends finally show their true colors. After everything has fallen apart, how will they mend their hearts and put the pieces back together?
- A silent voice. 7 [Yoshitoki Oima ; translation, Steven LeCroy]
- Shoya's life hangs on by a thread after he jumped just in time to save Shoko. Despite the despair, Shoko is determined to move forward and get back what she thinks she has ruined. But broken friendships can heal, too. Quietly, but surely, the disbanded crew finds their spirit the show must go on! As the movie-making reconvenes, the kids begin to transform the world that had once been so cruel to them. What could the future hold for everyone?
- What the dead want Norah Olson
- Inheriting a love of photography, an old camera and countless questions years after the disappearance of her mother, 16-year-old Gretchen returns to a decaying family mansion, where ancestral photos and letters dating back centuries reveal her family's haunted past.
- Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? 5 manga adaptation, Kunieda ; original story, Fujino Omori ; character design, Suzuhito Yasuda ; [translation, Andrew Gaippe]
- Pursuing his desire to become stronger, adventurer Bell Cranell has become pupil to the brilliant swordswoman Aiz Wallenstein. Though he initially despairs about the vast gulf between their abilities, he gradually begins to improve. And as he does, a certain goddess's devious plan advances, and with it, a dark shadow approaches. The familia myth walked by the boy and written by the goddess continues!
- Asking for it Louise O'Neill
- It's the beginning of the summer in a small town in Ireland. Emma O'Donovan is eighteen years old, beautiful, happy, confident. One night, there's a party.
Everyone is there. All eyes are on Emma. The next morning, she wakes on the front porch of her house. She can't remember what happened, she doesn't know how she got there. She doesn't know why she's in pain. But everyone else does. Photographs taken at the party show, in explicit detail, what happened to Emma that night. But sometimes people don't want to believe what is right in front of them, especially when the truth concerns the town's heroes.
- The beauty of darkness Mary E. Pearson
- Princess Lia and her love, Rafe, have escaped Venda and the path before them is winding and dangerous.
- Gracefully Grayson Ami Polonsky
- Grayson, a transgender twelve-year-old, learns to accept her true identity and share it with the world.
- Divided souls Gabriella Poole
- Unteachable Leah Raeder
- Unforgivable Amy Reed
- A teenage boy whose life has been damaged by tragedy must make peace with his past and present when his girlfriend is found near dead.
- Keep me in mind Jaime Reed
- Sixteen-year-old Ellia Dawson wakes up in the hospital with retrograde amnesia, unable to remember Liam McPherson, the boyfriend who insists that they
are in love Liam is devastated, and, desparate to reawaken her memories, begins to write the story of their relationship, convinced that it will somehow recreate their relationship.
- A world without you Beth Revis
- After the unexpected loss of his girlfriend, a teenage boy suffering from delusions is convinced that he can travel through time to save her.
- Rocks fall everyone dies Lindsay Ribar
- Aspen Quick can reach inside people and steal their innermost things: fears, memories, even love. And he figures it's just payment his family's secret ritual has kept the cliff above their small town from collapsing for centuries. He's never worried about how he's affecting people until someone starts stealing from him. Just how strong is the Quick family magic? And how far will they go to keep their secrets safe?
- Ghostly echoes : a Jackaby novel William Ritter
- Jenny Cavanaugh, the ghostly landlord of 926 Augur Lane, has enlisted the services of her detective-agency tenants to solve a decade-old murder - her own.
- Before we go extinct Karen Rivers
- After Sharkey's best friend commits suicide (or was it an accident?) in front of him, he spends the summer processing his grief on an abandoned beach resort island where his dad is the caretaker.
- Nerve Jeanne Ryan
- Bloody Mary. Volume 3 story and art by Akaza Samamiya ; translation, Katherine Schilling
- Maria's father, Yusei, was killed by vampires and it was Maria's own fault. Haunted by guilt, he
sealed away the memory. That is, until he remembers the face of the murderous vampire and it looks just like Mary's! On a mission for answers, Maria comes to the kidnapped Mary's rescue, but he finds some else within Mary.
- Rainbow boys Alex Sanchez
- Three high school seniors, a jock with a girlfriend and an alcoholic father, a closeted gay, and a flamboyant gay rights advocate, struggle with family issues, gay bashers, first sex, and conflicting feelings about each other.
- Rainbow High Alex Sanchez
- So hard to say Alex Sanchez
- The God box Alex Sanchez
- Kagerou daze. 06 Mahiro Satou ; original story, Jin (Shizen no Teki-P) ; character design, Sidu, Wannyanpuu- ; translation, Kevin Gifford
- Having fled from a terrible voice, Seto wanders the forest. There he encounters Marie, a descendant of a Medusa. The two attempt to step out into a wider world, where the Mekakushi-dan awaits them, but nothing is ever easy.
- Tokyo ESP. 4 Hajime Segawa ; [translation, Kumar Sivasubramanian]
- Nearly a year and a half after the battle with The Professor where countless glowing fish filled the skies of Tokyo,
20% of the population in the Kanto region are now superhumans. As society grapples with the dramatic changes in the populace, a special ESP Academy is established so superhumans can attend school. Among the students is one Ren Jomaku, a girl who can create blocks of iceand perhaps something much darker.
- The demon prince of Momochi House.  story & art by Aya Shouoto ; [translation, JN Productions]
- Himari Momochi inherits Momochi House, an estate that exists on the barrier between
the human and spiritual realms. The waters of the seven sacred falls have become polluted, and Himari, Aoi, and the shikigami cross over to the spiritual realm to find the cause. But during an attempt to purify the waters, Himari is taken away by the dragon god.
- Sunny side up Holly Smale
- Harriet Manners knows many facts. And she knows everything there is to know about Paris except what to do when you're the hottest new model at Fashion Week. Can Harriet find her je ne sais quoi or will it be sacre bleu! on the runway?
- Star Wars. Obi-Wan & Anakin writer, Charles Soule ; artist, Marco Checchetto ; colorist, Andres Mossa ; letterer, VC's Joe Caramagna
- Before their military heroism in the Clone Wars,
before their tragic battle on Mustafar, and many decades before their final confrontation on the Death Star, they were Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and his young Padawan, Anakin Skywalker. Now join them a few years into the "chosen one" Anakin's training.
- Doctor Who. The Eleventh Doctor. Vol. 5, The one writers, Si Spurrier & Rob Williams ; artists, Simon Fraser [and 6 others] ; colorists, Gary Caldwell [and 5 others] ; letters, Richard Starkings and Comicraft's Jimmy Betancourt
- The companions don't die. That's rule #1 for the Eleventh Doctor. But with an immortal temporal bounty-hunter still on his trail and an exponentially growing Malignant entity following in the wake of the TARDIS, how long will he be able to protect them? Will Alice, the Squire, Abslom Daak, or even River Song perish just as answers seem within their grasp?
- Spontaneous Aaron Starmer
- A darkly funny and spectacularly original exploration of friendship, goodbyes and spontaneous combustion.
- Kamisama kiss. 21 story & art by Julietta Suzuki ; [English translation and adaptation, Tomo Kimura]
- Tomoe has made up his mind he can't have a happily ever after with Nanami as a yokai, so he's going to become a human! But things don't go as planned when he drinks the water of evolution, and now he's stuck in fox form! The only way he can turn back is with the help of the kami Okuninushi in Izumo, so he and Mikage set off on a road trip.
- Deadpool. Wade Wilson's war writer, Duane Swierczynski ; artist, Jason Pearson with Dexter Vines ; colorist, Paul Mounts ; letters, Clayton Cowles
- Black clover. 1, The boy's vow story and art by Yuki Tabata ; translation by Satsuki Yamashita & Taylor Engel
- Asta is a young boy who dreams of becoming the greatest mage in the kingdom. Only one problem he can't use any magic! Luckily for Asta, he receives the incredibly rare five-leaf clover grimoire that gives him the power of anti-magic. Can someone who can't use magic really become the Wizard King? One thing's for sure Asta will never give up!
- A torch against the night : a novel Sabaa Tahir
- Laia is determined to break into Kauf the Empire's most secure and dangerous prison to save her brother, who is the key to the Scholars'
survival. And Elias is determined to help Laia succeed, even if it means giving up his last chance at freedom. But dark forces, human and otherworldly, work against Laia and Elias.
- Devils and realist. Vol. 10 story by Madoka Takadono ; art by Utako Yukihiro ; [translation, Jocelyne Allen]
- Baphomet has been Dantalion's most trusted retainer for hundreds of years. In fact, he's been the nephilim candidate's only retainer. But, after nearly half a millennia of tireless service devoid of demoinic slumber, Baphomet must finally rest. With his goat-headed servant nearing the end of his life, will Dantalion have any choice but to be separated from him forever?
- Devils and realist. Vol. 9 story by Madoka Takadono ; art by Utako Yukihiro ; [translation, Jocelyne Allen]
- William Twining has it all-a sharp intelligence, dashing good looks, and a noble
station in life.
- Fruits basket. 3 Natsuki Takaya ; [translation, Sheldon Drzka]
- Spring is in the air, and with spring comes break! When Shigure takes Tohru, Yuki, and Kyo to the Sohma's vacation home to make the most of Golden Week, the inevitable game of cat and rat is already underway, with sparks flying between Yuki and Kyo.
- Wandering wild Jessica Taylor
- Tal is a Wanderer, a grifter whose life is built around the sound of wheels on the road, the customs of her camp, and the artful scams that keep her fed. It's the only life she and her brother, Wen, have ever known-- until, in a sleepy Southern town, the queen of cons picks the wrong mark. Spencer Sway is the clean-cut Socially Secured boy who ends up hustling her instead of the other way around. For the first time, she sees a reason to stay. But the Wanderers live by signs, and all the signs all say that Tal and Spencer will end disaster and grief.
- The land Mildred Taylor
- The inside of out Jenn Marie Thorne
- When her best friend comes out as a lesbian, Daisy leads the charge to end their school's ban on same-sex dates for the homecoming dance, but a local story goes viral and now everyone including a cute college journalist believes Daisy is gay, too.
- Dragon Ball full color. Freeza arc. 2 story and art by Akira Toriyama ; [translation, Mari Morimoto ; English adaptation, Gerard Jones]
- Gohan and Kuririn struggle to keep the last Dragon Ball from falling into Freeza and Vegeta's possession, but how will they fare against Freeza's Ginyu Force-a group of five of the strongest fighters in the galaxy? If they want to survive, they may have to do the unthinkable and team up with Vegeta!
- Monthly girls' Nozaki-kun. 4 Izumi Tsubaki ; [translation, Leighann Harvey]
- To the eyes of classmate Chiyo Sakura, high school student Umetarou Nozaki brawny of build and brusque of tongue is a dreamboat! When Chiyo finally works up the courage to tell Nozaki how she feels about him, she knows rejection is on the table but getting recruited as a mangaka's assistant?!
- The storyteller Evan Turk
- In a time of drought in the Kingdom of Morocco, a storyteller and a boy weave a tale to thwart a Djinn and his sandstorm from destroying their city.
- The exorcism of Sofia Flores Danielle Vega
- Sofia is still processing the horrific truth of what happened when she and three friends performed an exorcism that spiraled horribly out of control. Ever since that night, Sofia has been haunted by bloody and demonic visions. Her therapist says they're all in her head, but to Sofia they feel chillingly real.
- The flame never dies Rachel Vincent
- Sixteen-year-old Nina continues her fight to save her sister and, ultimately, humanity by joining forces with rogue exorcists.
- The list Siobhan Vivian
- Every year at Mount Washington High School somebody posts a list of the prettiest and ugliest girls from each grade this is the story of eight girls, freshman to senior, and how they are affected by the list.
- The devil is a part-timer! 6 art, Akio Hiiragi ; original story, Satoshi Wagahara ; character design 029 (Oniku) ; translation, Kevin Gifford
- The Devil's got a daughter! The Devil's Castle
(Maou's tiny apartment) has a new resident, and she's still in diapers! With the appearance of the mysterious child Alas Ramus, Maou's household is plunged into chaos. With the Devil as the daddy and the Hero mommy, playing house just got serious!
- All-new all-different Avengers. , The magnificent seven writer, Mark Waid ; artists, Mahmud Asrar, Adam Kubert
- The Avengers are dead long live the Avengers! Earth's Mightiest Heroes Captain America, Thor, Vision and Iron Man are living separate lives, not tied to any team but when a threat from beyond the stars targets our world, fate draws them together once more, alongside Nova, Ms. Marvel and Miles Morales, a.k.a. Spider-Man.
- Seven deadly sins. Vol. 1 Robin Wasserman
- Seven deadly sins. Vol. 2 Robin Wasserman
- Yowamushi pedal. 3 Wataru Watanabe ; [translation, Su Mon Han]
- It's 1,000km or die trying! Sohoku's grueling training camp trek kicks off in high gear! After his great feat in the first-year
race, Sakamichi Onoda is slowly but surely coming together as a competitive cyclist. And just in time for a fateful encounter with a rival team member and Team Sohoku's training camp, Onoda's innate climber's sense awakens! With the right to compete on Sohoku's inter-high team on the line, the camp becomes the stage for an all-out battle, teammate against teammate!
- Local girl swept away Ellen Wittlinger
- In the Cape Cod village of Provincetown, Massachusetts, seventeen-year-old Lorna is swept out to sea, leaving her three best friends to struggle to come to terms with their missing leader and with the secrets each endeavors to hide.
- Elsewhere Gabrielle Zevin
- The book that made me Judith Ridge
- A celebration of the books that influenced some of the most acclaimed authors from Australia and the world. Inspirational. Affecting. A perfect collection of personal stories for book lovers!
- Being Jazz : my life as a (transgender) teen Jazz Jennings
- Teen activist and trailblazer Jazz Jennings named one of "The 25 most influential teens" of the year by Time shares her very public transgender journey, as she inspires people to accept the differences in others while they embrace their own truths.
- A year without mom Dasha Tolstikova
- Follows twelve-year-old Dasha through a year full of turmoil after her mother leaves for America. It is the early 1990s in Moscow, and political change is in the air. But Dasha is more worried about her own challenges as she negotiates family, friendships and school without her mother. Just as she begins to find her own feet, she gets word that she is to join her mother in America a place that seems impossibly far from everything and everyone she loves.