Finance and Investment
- A Dictionary of Finance and Banking
- Published by Oxford University Press, 1997.
Electronic Resource from Oxford Reference Online.
Access this with your library card number and PIN, or at our libraries.
- Accounting Standards Review Board
- Reviews and approves financial reporting standards, which are standards that prescribe the content of financial statements.
- ASFONZ: the voice of workplace super
- CANNEX research, analyse and rate all financial products available in New Zealand and is relied on by over 70 banks and other financial institutions that pay to access data, which enables them to share this information with consumers for free. To help you compare financial products based on rates and features, they award CANNEX star ratings. Only the top products, those offering superior value, are awarded five stars.
- Canterbury Property Investors' Association
- provides assistance to private property investors for the management of investment rental property.
- Finance and Investment @ Te Puna Web Directory
- Links to New Zealand organisations and information.
- The Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- An independent body which regulates the financial services industry in the UK
- Good Returns
- Money management magazine
- Guardians of New Zealand Superannuation
- Manages and administers the New Zealand Superannuation Fund's assets in a prudent, commercial manner. Their objective is to maximise investment growth without undue risk to the Fund as a whole.
- Allows you to compare many different financial companies to find out about the best interest rates, mortgage rates and bank accounts.
- Investment New Zealand: a nation and location innovation
- A unit of New Zealand Trade and Enterprise matching international investors with high-growth New Zealand businesses.
- Mine: for business angels
- Mentor Investor Networks, otherwise known as MINE for Business Angels, is an Industrial Research Limited initiative aimed at creating a New Zealand angel network.
- New Zealand Shareholders' Association
- Public Trust
- Trustee organisation set up in 1873 with a unique mandate to protect the future of New Zealanders. Offers independent, professional advice and a wide range of legal and financial services.
- The Shape of Money
- The Shape of Money has been designed to provide independent and impartial personal financial information for New Zealanders.
- Slam the phone on share scams
- Securities Commission is running a campaign to alert people to share scams promoted by telephone callers from overseas. They have set up the website to explain how this scam works.
- Takeovers Panel
- Reviews legislation relating to takeovers and the application of the legislation to specified companies and recommends amendments. Enforces the Takeovers Code. Information about the Takeovers Act.
- An introduction to tax for first time taxpayers.
- World Gold Council
- An organisation formed and funded by the world's leading gold mining companies with the aim of stimulating and maximising the demand for, and holding of, gold by consumers, investors, industry and the official sector.