Employment and Careers
- 40+ Employment Support Trust Christchurch
- Job placement and referral service for mature job seekers
- Catapult helps workers who may have had time out of work because of a disability, trauma or illness, get back into the workforce and offers ongoing support to them.
- Christchurch Jobs
- Christchurch employment website listing temporary, permanent and contract jobs from recruitment agencies and direct employers in Christchurch.
- Employment @ Te Puna Web Directory
- Links to New Zealand web sites providing information on employment in New Zealand.
- Enterprise New Zealand Trust
- Enterprise New Zealand Trust's principle objective is to promote an enterprise culture amongst New Zealand school students.
- Equal Employment Opportunities Trust
- Primarily aimed at employers to promote the benefits of providing Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) workplaces. Selected access is provided to research and resources.
- Jobs Abroad Search
- American website offering information on working overseas. Lists vacancies by country and area or job type.
- Looking for a job
- Resources to help you find work and support while you search for work from Work and Income NZ.
- Mayors' Taskforce for Jobs
- Working towards the "zero waste" of New Zealanders.
- Resources for Individuals
- Includes looking for a job, financial assistance, rights and responsibilities etc.
- Shape your future
- Build a career in the infrastructure industry. From InfraTrain New Zealand.
- SkillWise Christchurch
- Provides training, education, work experience, voluntary work and support to actively participate in the community, to approximately 70 adults who have mild to moderate intellectual disabilities. SkillWise (formerly JobAble) is a service of SPAN Charitable Trust.
- Vocational guidance
- Search Christchurch City Libraries catalogue
- Work and Income NZ Te Hiranga Tangata
- Work and Income can help you find work. They provide financial assistance and employment services throughout New Zealand.
- Workbridge Mahiri
- A free service for people with disabilities or injuries who are seeking employment. Some funding is available to "level the playingfield" for people with disabilities.
- Workforce 2020
- The Department of Labour's Future of Work programme aims to increase our understanding of future trends in work and their implications for the workplace, the workforce, and employment opportunities in New Zealand.
- WWOOF New Zealand
- Willing Workers On Organic Farms (NZ)
- Youth Transition Services - Canterbury
- Supports teenagers aged 15 – 19 years who've left school to get a job, move into training or tertiary study. It's a FREE service available to any school leaver in the Christchurch, Selwyn, Ashburton, Hurunui and Waimakariri areas.