Evaluating Health Web Sites
- Hon Code of Conduct
- Provides a set of principles to help people evaluate health information web sites.
- MedlinePLUS guide to healthy web surfing
- Health Web site evaluation criteria from the staff at the National Library of Medicine (USA).
- MEDLINEplus: Selection Guidelines
- Selection guidelines from MEDLINEplus which can be used as health web site evaluation criteria.
- National Cancer Institute: Evaluating Medical Resources on the Web
- A list of ten criteria for evaluating medical resources on the Web.
- Tips for Health Consumers
- Tips for evaluating Internet health information from the Internet Healthcare Coalition
- Tips on Evaluating Web Resources
- Evaluation tips from the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (USA)