- Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC)
- Administers New Zealand's accident compensation scheme, which provides personal injury cover for all New Zealand citizens, residents and temporary visitors to New Zealand.
- IPCS INCHEM
- IPCS INCHEM Chemical Safety Information is a collaborative venture of the ILO, UNEP and the WHO. It is a means of rapid access to internationally peer reviewed information on chemicals commonly used throughout the world, which may also occur as contaminants in the environment and food. It consolidates information from a number of intergovernmental organizations whose goal it is to assist in the sound management of chemicals.
- MedlinePlus Occupational Health
- has extensive information from the National Institutes of Health (USA) and other trusted sources on about 500 diseases and conditions. There is also a medical encyclopedia and dictionaries, extensive information on prescription and nonprescription drugs, health information from the media, and links to thousands of clinical trials
- Occupational Health and Safety @ Te Puna Web Directory
- Links to New Zealand organisations and information.
- OSH Safety Net Te Ratonga Oranga
- Occupational Safety and Health New Zealand (OSH) web site. Contains recent OSH publications, press releases, information on health and safety law in New Zealand and some statistics.
- Safeguard : the magazine for better safety and health at work
- Database containing information regarding toxic compounds and the management of poisoned patients. Designed to meet Australasian requirements the database contains some 88,000 listed chemical products, pharmaceuticals, plants and hazardous creatures; and is rapidly expanding to accommodate more.
- World Health Organisation Occupational Health
- The objective of WHO is the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health.