- Who's Who in Ancient Egypt
- Published by Routledge, 1999.
Electronic Resource from Credo reference.
Access this with your library card number and PIN, or at our libraries.
- Akhet Egyptology: the horizon to the past
- Extensive coverage of Egypt's past with many photographs and articles, including the clickable mummy.
- BBC History: Egyptians
- Around 5000 years ago the ancient Egyptians established an extraordinary and enduring civilisation. Enter their world.
- Discovering Egypt
- Kings and queens, plans and photographs of temples and hieroglyphs.
- Explore the Pyramids
- Diagrams and histories of the great pyramids. Includes Quicktime tours inside the pyramids. From PBS
- Internet Ancient History Sourcebook.
- Full text primary sources from the ancient world.