Buildings and Monuments
- Australia ICOMOS
- Built in America
- Historic American Buildings Survey/Historic American Engineering Record, 1933-Present
- ICOMOS New Zealand
- ICOMOS, the International Council on Monuments and Sites, is an international non-governmental organisation of heritage professionals engaged in the conservation of places of cultural heritage value and dedicated to the conservation of the world's historic monuments and sites. The organisation was founded in 1965 following the adoption of the International Charter for the Conservation and Restoration of Monuments and Sites (the Venice Charter) the previous year.
- ICOMOS, the International Council on Monuments and Sites
- National War Memorial
- The tomb of the Unknown Warrior. The Memorial commemorates all New Zealanders who gave their lives in the South African War, the two World Wars, the conflicts in Malaysia and Vietnam and on peace-keeping operations world-wide. The National War Memorial features a Carillon, Hall of Memories and the Tomb of the Unknown Warrior. A New Zealand Memorial Park to be based alongside the Memorial is currently under development.
- The Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings
- The Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings was founded by William Morris in 1877 to counteract the highly destructive 'restoration' of medieval buildings being practised by many Victorian architects. Today it is the largest, oldest and most technically expert national pressure group fighting to save old buildings from decay, demolition and damage.
- UNESCO World Heritage
- World Heritage List
- A geographical listing of the properties which the World Heritage Committee has inscribed on the World Heritage List.