- American Antiquarian Society (AAS)
- The American Antiquarian Society (AAS) is both a learned society and national research library of pre-twentieth century American history and culture
- Archives New Zealand Te Whare Tohu Tuhituhinga O Aotearoa
- Archives New Zealand is the "keeper of the Public Record - the memory of government". This site explains their services, publications and holdings.
- Australian and New Zealand Shakespeare Association
- A non-profit professional organisation that offers a forum to showcase national and international scholarship in the field of Shakespeare studies and performance. Biennial conference. Open membership.
- Australian Council of Professional Historians Associations
- The Australian Council of Professional Historians Associations (ACPHA) was officially launched in 1996 to represent professional historians at the national level in Australia. ACPHA also seeks to develop dialogues with government bodies and other institutions and agencies which are involved in the areas of history, culture and heritage.
- Australian Heritage Commission
- English Heritage
- Body for the historic environment in England. Merged with Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England (RCHME)
- The Environment Protection and Heritage Council
- Ensures the protection of Australia's environment and heritage. It incorporates members from Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea and provides information on National Environment Protection Measures and natural, indigenous and historic heritage issues.
- Historic Scotland
- Database of historic and heritage sites in Scotland.
- ICOMOS New Zealand
- ICOMOS, the International Council on Monuments and Sites, is an international non-governmental organisation of heritage professionals engaged in the conservation of places of cultural heritage value and dedicated to the conservation of the world's historic monuments and sites. The organisation was founded in 1965 following the adoption of the International Charter for the Conservation and Restoration of Monuments and Sites (the Venice Charter) the previous year.
- ICOMOS, the International Council on Monuments and Sites
- New Zealand Film Archive Ngā Kaitiaki O Ngā Taonga Whitiāhua
- Has collections of predominantly New Zealand film and video from 1895 to the present day. Feature films, documentaries, short films, home movies, newsreels, television programmes and film and television advertisements. A large documentation collection is also held, including publicity materials, stills, posters, production records and equipment.
- New Zealand Historic Places Trust Pouhere Taonga
- Keeps New Zealand's heritage places alive and useful. Recognition, protection and promotion of New Zealand's historic and cultural heritage.
- The Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings
- The Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings was founded by William Morris in 1877 to counteract the highly destructive 'restoration' of medieval buildings being practised by many Victorian architects. Today it is the largest, oldest and most technically expert national pressure group fighting to save old buildings from decay, demolition and damage.
- Sound Archives Nga Taonga Korero
- New Zealand's foremost radio archive, responsible for managing, collecting, preserving and providing access to the nation's recorded radio heritage. Includes access to collection databases.