- Find My Past Ireland
- A family history and genealogy resource with a focus on Ireland and the Irish.
Access this at any of our libraries. Limited to four users at any one time.
- Behind the Mask: The IRA & Sinn Fein
- Companion to PBS Frontline program on the Northern Ireland conflicts, the Irish Republican Army (IRA), and the IRA's political wing, Sinn Fein. Provides a timeline of Northern Ireland politics, commentary, interviews, and related information.
- CAIN Web Service (Conflict Archive on the INternet)
- Conflict and Politics in Northern Ireland (1968 to the Present) - information and source material on 'the Troubles' and politics in Northern Ireland from 1968 to the present. There is also information on Northern Ireland society.
- Easter Rising
- Explore the events leading up to 1916, the Insurrection itself and its aftermath, through essays, photographs, sound archive, music and newspapers from the period. From BBC History.
- Enhanced British Parliamentary Papers on Ireland, 1801-1922 (EPPI)
- EPPI involves the electronic cataloguing and full-text digitisation of some 13,700 British Parliamentary papers (containing around 600,000 pages) from the University of Southampton's unique Ford Collection of Official Publications.
- Irish Potato Famine
- From The History Place. Includes background and a bibliography for further reading.
- James Connolly Internet Archive
- Provides a collection of James Connolly's works from the establishment of the Irish Socialist Republican Party through to his final statement upon his execution following the Easter Uprising. Part of the Marxist Internet Archive.
- The Troubles - Northern Ireland
- A comprehensive look at the history of the Northern Ireland conflict with articles, video footage, audio clips and photographs.
- Views of the Famine
- Collection of views of the Irish tragedy from the Illustrated London News, the Cork Examiner, the Pictorial Times, Punch and the narrative Oxford to Skibbereen.