New Zealand Wars
- New Zealand Militia, Volunteers and Armed Constabulary 1863-1871
- The Armed Constabulary of New Zealand covers the period from 1867 to 1871, and lists 3270 names, including members of the Native (Māori) Constabulary, while that for the Militia and Volunteers lists 12709 names including members of the Native (Māori) Contingent.
- The New Zealand Wars Ngā Pakanga Whenua O Mua
- Covers on the causes, campaigns and outcomes of the New Zealand wars fought in the 19th century. By Dr Danny Keenan, History Department, Massey University
- New Zealand Wars (1845–1872) @ NZETC
- The period from 1845 to 1872 saw Pakeha and Maori involved in conflict in various parts of New Zealand, including the Bay of Islands, the Waikato, Poverty Bay and Taranaki. These conflicts, some isolated and others related, are known collectively as the New Zealand Wars.
The texts in this collection include analyses and observations on the New Zealand Wars, and feature diary extracts and letters between some of the major figures. As these texts are typically historical, many originally being published during or soon after the events they describe, the opinions, observations and conclusions must also be regarded in an historical context.
- New Zealand Wars collection
- Produced by the New Zealand Electronic Text Centre, the texts in this collection include analyses and observations on the New Zealand Wars, and feature diary extracts and letters between some of the major figures
- New Zealand's 19th century wars
- An introduction to the Musket Wars and New Zealand Wars. From nzhistory.net
- Recipients of NZ War Medal