Ara Ipurangi mō te Iwi Māori
- Kete Taranaki Reo
- A community digital archive.
- Ko te Rārangi Kaupapa Māori @ Te Puna Web Directory
- Tūhonotaka ki kā rōpū whakariterite me kā kōrero whakatau o Aotearoa.
- Māori @ Te Puna Web Directory
- Links to New Zealand organisations and information.
- Te Ara - Encyclopedia of New Zealand
- Mā te kōtuitui i ngā ara tuhituhi me ngā ara rauemi, ka kawea koe e Te Ara ki tētahi wāhi tuwhera ai ō karu. Ka tīmata me te kaupapa o He Tangata, ka hora haere i ngā kaupapa whānui mō Aotearoa - te pūtaiao, tāhū kōrero, ahurea, ōhanga, kāwanatanga.
- Māori and Indigenous Studies
- University of Canterbury library guide to assist you in finding information to support your study, learning, research and enquiry into Te Ao Māori.
- Māori pictures, photos and objects
- Search for Maori resources in Trove, from the National Library of Australia.
- The Prow - Māori
- The Māori of Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough have a rich and living history. This section tells some of the stories about the people and their land - ngā kōrero o te ihu o te waka a Maui. The Prow collects and makes accessible stories from the Top of the South Island. Led by Nelson Public Libraries in collaboration with the, Tasman and Marlborough District Libraries, the Nelson Provincial Museum and Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology. The Prow includes stories of Māori settlement in Nelson, Tasman & Marlborough.
- Te Puni Kōkiri Ministry of Māori Development
- Wikipedia i roto i te reo Māori
- Te mātāpunenga utukore i runga i te ipurangi.