Rerehua / Taoka Pūoro - Arts and Music
- Ko ngā Mahi Toi me ngā Tuhinga Kōrero @ Te Puna Web Directory
- Tūhonotaka ki kā rōpū whakariterite me kā kōrero whakatau o Aotearoa.
- On this website you can learn how to weave in the traditional Maori way. Online video tutorials will teach you how to make a kete, a backpack, a sunhat or a place mat. You will also learn how to harvest the harakeke and how to dye it.
- Kapa Haka
- Information on the different forms of Māori performing arts including haka, poi, titi torea (stick games) and waiata-a-ringa (action songs) as well as traditional Māori musical instruments and Māori songs.
- Ngā Kupu Ora Aotearoa Māori Book Awards
- Established in 2009 by Massey University to mark Māori Language Week, and to celebrate and encourage excellence in Māori publishing.
- Nga Pakihi Whakatekateka o Waitaha Waitaha Cultural Council Christchurch
- Ngā Pakihi Whakatekateka o Waitaha is rooted in the dreams of its founder, Te Kiato Riwai who believed performance encouraged prosperity. She saw striving for excellence in kapa haka as a way in which Māori could declare their aspirations and hopes for the future. From its first annual festival the Waitaha Council has grown into a strong cultural group and actively hosts Māori performing arts festivals in the Canterbury region.
- Nga Toi Online
- Pikihuia Awards for Māori writers
- Biennial awards were established by Huia Publishers as the Huia Short Story Awards in 1995 to identify and foster Māori writing talent in both the English and Māaori languages.
- Taki Rua Productions
- Established in 1983 as the 'New Depot' theatre the aim then was to foster and encourage the growth of New Zealand theatre and New Zealand's cultural identity
- Te Mangai Paho Maori Broadcasting Funding Authority
- A Crown Entity established to make funding available to the national network of Māori radio stations and for the production of Māori language television programmes, music CDs and videos. Also known as TMP; Te Reo Whakapuaki Irirangi.
- Traditional Māori Arts
- Contains a range of images depicting traditional Māori arts from carving styles to moko to woven garments. From Discover - a National Library of New Zealand collection of resources selected for use by New Zealand schools.
- The Wairoa Māori Film Festival
- Te ao mai ngā whatu Māori - The world through a Māori lens