Kai Moana - Fisheries
- Aotearoa Fisheries Limited
- Information about the largest Māori-owned fisheries company in Aotearoa/New Zealand.
- Ngāi Tahu Seafood
- is involved extensively in the harvest, processing and marketing of finfish, lobster, abalone and shellfish
- Te Ohu Kaimoana Treaty of Waitangi Fisheries Commission
- Set up in 1992 to replace the Māori Fisheries Commission, established in 1989 to hold fisheries assets returned to Māori by the Crown, and to arrange for their eventual distribution.