Hauora - Health
- Ko te Hauora me ngā Rongoā @ Te Puna Web Directory
- Auahi Kore
- About being smokefree and being Māori; free nicotime patches, a Quit coach and more.
- CPH: Māori Health
- Information from Community Public Health about Māori health needs throughout Canterbury, South Canterbury and the West Coast.
- Māori-led organisation supported by Māori health professional associations, Māori health providers and Māori health workers.
- He Oranga Pounamu Christchurch
- The primary role of He Oranga Pounamu is to re-organise and re-distribute Crown funding for health and social services to improve access, choice and service quality for Māori residing in the Ngāi Tahu rohe.
- He Waka Tapu Christchurch
- Not for profit community organisation in Ōtautahi (Christchurch) providing health and social services for whanau in the region.
- Māori Health
- Aims to provide leads and introductions to every topic relating to Māori Health
- Māori Health Statistics
- From the Minisry of Health
- Māori Plant Use Database Ngā Tipu Whakoranga
- Information on traditional uses by Māori of New Zealand native plants. From Landcare research.
- National Council of Māori Nurses Te Kaunihera o ngā Neehi Māori o Aotearoa
- Ngāi Tahu Māori Health Research Centre
- The Ngāi Tahu Māori Health Research Unit is a partnership between Te Runanga o Ngāi Tahu and the Dunedin School of Medicine of the University of Otago. The Unit collects, collates, interprets and publishes information, data and statistics on Māori health issues - an essential part of Māori health development
- Te Hauora o Turanganui-ā-Kiwa Turanga Health
- Te Hotu Manawa Māori
- Te Hotu Manawa Māori is a national health promotion organisation with the specific aim of reducing the likelihood of heart related illness and death amongst Māori.
- Te Ohu Rata o Aotearoa (Te ORA) Māori Medical Practitioners' Association
- Māori Medical Practitioners Association of Aotearoa/New Zealand. It is a unique organisation representing Māori medical students and Māori medical practitioners working as specialists, clinicians, researchers and teachers.
- Te Oranganui Iwi Health Authority
- Tui Ora
- Umbrella health care organisation for Taranaki iwi.
- Whānau āwhina whānau ora
- From Plunket online
- Māori health research group working in a process of partnership with the Alcohol & Public Health Research Unit at the University of Auckland. Mission is to provide high quality research, to tautoko Māori communities and to further the development of a Māori health research workforce.