Te Ao Tūturu - The natural world
- Ko te Taiao me ngā Hua o te Ao Tūroa @ Te Puna Web Directory
- Tūhonotaka ki kā rōpū whakariterite me kā kōrero whakatau o Aotearoa.
- Conservation and Māori
- The Department of Conservation works with iwi and hapō in almost all aspects of its work. Pou Kura Taiao in each conservancy stay in close contact with Māori communities.
- Māori customary use of native birds plants and other traditional materials
- 1997 report from the New Zealand Conservation Authority available to read online or download as a PDF.
- Māori Plant Use Database Ngā Tipu Whakoranga
- Information on traditional uses by Māori of New Zealand native plants. From Landcare research.
- Supporters of Tiritiri Matangi Inc.
- Te Ao Turoa
- Education resource from Auckland Museum detailing traditional Māori approaches to Natural history. The Natural World of the Maori: Papatuanuku, Ranginui, their children and our natural world. Includes whakapapa of various species of native flora and fauna. Years 1 -13. PDF