- Archives New Zealand Te Whare Tohu Tuhituhinga O Aotearoa
- Archives New Zealand is the "keeper of the Public Record - the memory of government". This site explains their services, publications and holdings.
- Cantage - Canterbury Heritage
- Common issues regarding documentary heritage in the Canterbury area.
- ICOMOS New Zealand
- ICOMOS, the International Council on Monuments and Sites, is an international non-governmental organisation of heritage professionals engaged in the conservation of places of cultural heritage value and dedicated to the conservation of the world's historic monuments and sites. The organisation was founded in 1965 following the adoption of the International Charter for the Conservation and Restoration of Monuments and Sites (the Venice Charter) the previous year.
- New Zealand Film Archive Ngā Kaitiaki O Ngā Taonga Whitiāhua
- Has collections of predominantly New Zealand film and video from 1895 to the present day. Feature films, documentaries, short films, home movies, newsreels, television programmes and film and television advertisements. A large documentation collection is also held, including publicity materials, stills, posters, production records and equipment.
- New Zealand Historic Places Trust Pouhere Taonga Pouhere Taonga
- Keeps New Zealand's heritage places alive and useful. Recognition, protection and promotion of New Zealand's historic and cultural heritage.
- Sound Archives Nga Taonga Korero
- New Zealand's foremost radio archive, responsible for managing, collecting, preserving and providing access to the nation's recorded radio heritage. Includes access to collection databases.
- Te Pouhere Korero
- National Māori History Association.