- Atlas of the Bible
- Published by Macdonald, 1985.
Electronic Resource from Credo reference.
Access this with your library card number and PIN, or at our libraries.
- Atlapedia Online
- physical and political maps.
- Atlas of Canada
- The Atlas of Canada provides authoritative, current and accessible geographic information products at a national level. Working with partners, the Atlas facilitates the integration and analysis of diverse data in order to increase overall knowledge about Canada.
- Charting the Nation: Maps of Scotland, 1550-1740
- Over 3,500 maps taken from a host of atlases and other books, covering Scotland during the 16th, 17th, and 18th centuries.
- David Rumsey Historical Map Collection
- The David Rumsey Historical Map Collection has over 12,600 maps online. The collection focuses on rare 18th and 19th century North and South America maps and other cartographic materials. Historic maps of the World, Europe, Asia and Africa are also represented.
- Earthshots: Satellite Images of Environmental Change
- Before-and-after Landsat images (1972-present), showing recent environmental events and introducing remote sensing. from theU.S. Geological Survey
- Mapping service from Ordnance Survey. You can search for maps anywhere in the UK simply by entering the place name, full postcode or National Grid reference
- Google Maps
- Search, scroll and zoom your way around the world. Simple, clear instructions. Click between views of maps or satellite photos.
- Landsat 7
- a sampling of Landsat 7 scenes from NASA
- Library of Congress Maps Collection
- Map Machine
- Maps byNational Geographic
- Map Reading Guide: How to Use Topographic Maps
- Manual for a wide range of map users, and an excellent introduction to topographic maps that is suitable for anyone with an interest in maps.
- Access global imagery of the planets and satellites from a variety of missions in an easy to use web interface. Customize and download your own image maps of the Moon, Mars, Venus, and other planets and moons.
- Mapping Gallipoli
- Online exhibit of a small portion of the Australian War Memorial's Gallipoli map collection. The collection includes maps used at the landing of Australian and New Zealand forces at ANZAC Cove on 25 April 1915, Turkish maps made during and immediately after the campaign, trench maps, operational maps, artillery maps, and ANZAC cemetery plans.
- Interactive atlas for USA and many international cities and driving directions for USA
- Maps In Our Lives
- The online companion to this 2006-2007 library exhibit "explores surveying, cartography, geodesy, and geographic information systems." Includes annotated images from the exhibit; for example, the online surveying section "features maps illustrating the historical evolution in surveying with maps of George Washington's farm executed between 1760 and 1999." Also includes images of all objects, and a video clip. From the Library of Congress.
- Maps of Scotland
- Hundreds of zoomable maps of Scotland for the period 1560-1928, digitised by the National Library of Scotland.
- Maps of the world
- Collection of maps. From the University of Texas Library
- Maps fo the United Kingdom and the rest of Europe
- National Maritime Museum Charts and maps
- The National Maritime Museum collections contain more than 100,000 sea charts and maps dating from the medieval period to the present day.
- Online maps and views
- View rare maps and find out about one of the largest map collection in the world at the British Library
- South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission (SOPAC)
- SOPAC is the South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission. It is an inter-governmental, regional organisation dedicated to providing services to promote sustainable development in the countries it serves. SOPAC's work is carried out through its Secretariat, based in Suva.
- United Nations Atlas of the Oceans
- The Atlas is an information system designed for use by policy makers who need to become familiar with ocean issues and by scientists, students and resource managers who need access to underlying data bases and approaches to sustainability.
- Where Is Street Atlas
- Search Whereis.com maps to find a map of a street, suburb or town in Australia.
Currently covers Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Canberra, Perth and Adelaide.
- World War II Military Situation Maps
- Beginning with the D-Day Invasion, the maps provide information about troop positions throughout Western Europe, along with important graphical representations of various landmarks within the military landscape. From the American Memory Project at the Library of Congress.
- A large collection of maps that detail various subjects that are presented in a cartogram form with accompaning text information.