- Energy @ Te Puna Web Directory
- Auckland Utility Operators Group (AUOG)
- Australian Institute of Energy
- Collecting the History of Fuel Cells
- From the National Museum of American History at the Smithsonian Institution
- Crown Minerals, Ministry of Economic Development
- Crown Minerals manages the New Zealand Government's oil, gas, minerals and coal resources, known as the Crown Mineral Estate.
- Edison Electric Institute (EEI)
- the premier trade association for U.S. shareholder-owned electric companies, and serves international affiliates and industry associates worldwide.
- Energy data file
- The New Zealand Energy Data File provides data and information on New Zealand's energy sector, including statistics on supply and demand by fuel types, energy balance tables, pricing information and international comparisons. Includes Energy Supply and Demand Balance, Primary Energy Supply, Energy Transformation and Consumer Energy Demand by fuel and sector. From the Ministry of Economic Development.
- Energy Federation of New Zealand (EFNZ)
- An independent energy industry association in New Zealand. It promotes and supports the sustainable use of energy for economic growth in New Zealand. It has independence and integrity. The EFNZ is the New Zealand Member Committee of the World Energy Council (WEC) and shares the vision and supports the goal and work programme of the WEC.
- Energy Safety Service Te Ratonga Whakaruru Pūngao
- Part of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, an operating division of the Ministry of Economic Development. Includes information on statutes and regulations on electrical and gas safety.
- Energy Trusts of New Zealand (ETNZ)
- ETNZ is the national organisation for 24 energy trusts, the majority of whom own shares in companies that operate electricity networks (lines businesses).
- International Energy Agency (IAEA)
- An intergovernmental body committed to advancing security of energy supply, economic growth and environmental sustainability through energy policy co-operation. An OECD agency
- Positive Energy
- Seeks to answer New Zealander's questions about the future of electricity production in New Zealand and our options. A new question is answered each week and you can ask questions.
- Resources and Energy Law Association (AMPLA)
- Australian not-for-profit association established in 1976 to advance the knowledge of law relating to mineral and petroleum resources. Over recent years the interests of AMPLA have extended to include the environment, native title and all legal aspects of energy production and marketing.
- Statistical Review of World Energy
- This Review provides high-quality and globally consistent data of the energy markets, with a history series of statistics dating back to 1965. From BP Global.
- Sustainable Energy Forum (SEF)
- The object of the Forum is to promote the transition toward sustainable energy in New Zealand. In this context, 'sustainable energy' means the sourcing, transformation, use and management of energy in a manner which improves social well-being, while conserving physical resources, maintaining the integrity of ecosystems, and avoiding the transfer of costs onto future generations.
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- World Energy Outlook