- Australian Association for Hydrogen Energy
- National association promoting the use of hydrogen as an energy carrier, its integration in the Australian energy economy, and the development and deployment of hydrogen energy technologies, such as fuel cells.
- Bioenergy Association of New Zealand
- Represents the commercial bioenergy sector and provides a single point of contact on the bioenergy market.
- BP Solar
- BP Solar is committed to bringing cost effective, clean energy solutions to the world
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- U.S. Department of Energy's premier laboratory for renewable energy research & development
- New Zealand Wind Energy Association (NZWEA)
- An international solar power consulting business. They list solar power companies for lots of countries including New Zealand and have information about solar power systems.
- Sustainable Energy Forum (SEF)
- The object of the Forum is to promote the transition toward sustainable energy in New Zealand. In this context, 'sustainable energy' means the sourcing, transformation, use and management of energy in a manner which improves social well-being, while conserving physical resources, maintaining the integrity of ecosystems, and avoiding the transfer of costs onto future generations.