- Emigration to Canterbury : Shipping Lists 1856-1874
- Passenger lists for ships to Canterbury which carried assisted immigrants organised by the Canterbury Provincial Government from 1856-1870, and the Central Government from 1870-1874.
- New Zealand family history: shipping and passenger information
- Contains information about researching passenger and shipping arrivals into New Zealand. Focuses on resources held by Christchurch City Libraries.
- The records of all long-haul ships leaving Britain and Ireland for Australia have been transferred from paper documents at the UK National Archives. With all passenger lists for vessels leaving the UK and Ireland between 1890 and 1960.
Search for passenger list records of individuals or groups of people leaving from the UK for destinations including Australia, Canada, India, New Zealand, South Africa and USA featuring ports such as Boston, Philadelphia and New York. Passengers include not only immigrants and emigrants, but also businessmen, diplomats and tourists. Images of the passenger lists are available to download, view, save and print.
- Canterbury Shipping Information
- Has information about, and passengers lists for, the first four ships to Canterbury. Also shipping lists for other ships arriving in Canterbury 1851-1853. From the Canterbury Pilgrims & Early Settlers Association.
- The First Four Ships
- A project by The Press, Christchurch, to identify and gather information on the passengers of The First Four Ships to colonise Christchurch and Canterbury.
- Immigrant Ships to New Zealand 1835-1910
- Personal site listing details of ships and passenger lists arriving to New Zealand. Not comprehensive.
- Nelson City Council Early Settlers Database
- Details of shipping arrivals to Nelson between 1841-1850. The information has been sourced from the original New Zealand Company Passengers To Nelson manifests and shipping lists published in The Colonist newspaper. Produced in conjuction with the Nelson 2000 Trust and the Nelson Provincial Museum.
- New Zealand Bound
- A site dedicated to identifying genealogical resources which help locate the New Zealand bound ship an immigrant ancestor was aboard. Far from a complete list of resources available - and not strong on Canterbury information. The lists for the Canterbury Associations first four ships are provided - though these are not verified and may be incorrect.
- NZSG Shipping Database
- Passenger Lists
- Has over 1000 passenger lists of immigrants to New Zealand. From Denise and Peter's web site
- Petone Settlers Museum Passenger Database
- A searchable database of arrivals from the United Kingdom, parts of Europe and Australia to Wellington (Wellington only plus Wellington as first port of call) between 1839-1897. Includes shipping lists and information about each voyage.
- Shipping @ New Zealand Yesteryears
- Has over 2000 passenger lists including immigrants to New Zealand from the United Kingdom and Australia. Also includes travel within New Zealand ports. From New Zealand Yesteryears.
- Taranaki Area Passenger Arrivals 1838 - 1886
- Has details of shipping arrivals and departures as taken from the Taranaki Herald 1852-1885. Includes port to port passenger lists within New Zealand. A joint effort between Puke Ariki and the New Plymouth Genealogy Group