Pānuitaka - News, Newspapers and Magazines
- Māori Television
- Information on the programmes and presenters on this channel as well as e-panui (newsletter) and current programme schedule.
- Te Karere Ipurangi
- Māori news on-line, and Māori internet portal
- Indigenous rights (Aotearoa)
- This site provides links to submissions,articles and petitions that affect the indigenous people of Aotearoa. Customary rights to seabed and foreshore is the primary focus for the 2003 links. From the Peace Movement Aotearoa
- MAI Journal
- MAI Journal is an open access journal that publishes multidisciplinary peer-reviewed articles that critically analyse and address indigenous and Pacific issues in the context of Aotearoa New Zealand. MAI Journal publishes two issues per year, the first in May and the second in December. MAI Journal is only published online. We aim to publish scholarly articles that substantively engage with intellectual indigenous scholarship.
- Website for Mana magazine which includes recipes, activities for kids, and the editorial from the magazine's latest issue.
- Tahu FM
- 90.5 FM. South Island Maori radio network. Profiles of staff and station. Detail of shows.
- Te Karaka
- Recent issues of Ngāi Tahu magazine Te Karaka online.