Tōrakapū / Kāwanataka - Politics and Government
- Ko te Kāwanatanga, te Ture me te Tōrangapū @ Te Puna Web Directory
- Tūhonotaka ki kā rōpū whakariterite me kā kōrero whakatau o Aotearoa.
- Government Services for Māori people and communities.
- Māori - Statistics New Zealand
- Brings together statistical information on the Māori population from a range of sources. Statistics about Maori include detailed information about age, sex, educational qualifications, work and income, religion, where they live, fluency in te reo, and iwi affiliation(s).
- Māori Party
- The official website of the Māori party. It includes information on the party leaders, party aims and how to become a member.
- Mahaanui Iwi Management Plan 2013
- The six Papatipu Rūnanga worked together to prepare this IMP and it has the mandate of each Rūnanga for their takiwā.
- Post Treaty Settlements Human rights and the Treaty of Waitangi
- The website is a collaboration of Victoria University's Institute of Policy Studies and Te Kawa a Maui/the School of Maori Studies, and includes a collection of essays on post-Treaty settlement issues written by a range of New Zealanders whose specialty areas include law, history, government, political science and Maori studies.
- Te Mangai Paho Maori Broadcasting Funding Authority
- A Crown Entity established to make funding available to the national network of Māori radio stations and for the production of Māori language television programmes, music CDs and videos. Also known as TMP; Te Reo Whakapuaki Irirangi.
- Te Puni Kōkiri Ministry of Māori Development