Pūtaiao / Hakarau - Science and Technology
- Ko te Pūtaiao me te Hangarau @ Te Puna Web Directory
- Tūhonotaka ki kā rōpū whakariterite me kā kōrero whakatau o Aotearoa.
- Astronomical Knowledge of the Māori
- By Elsdon Best. Dominion Museum, 1922
- Computers in Homes
- He aratohu waiwai mo te whakamahi i te internet me te email.
- Conservation and Māori
- The Department of Conservation works with iwi and hapō in almost all aspects of its work. Pou Kura Taiao in each conservancy stay in close contact with Māori communities.
- Māori Plant Use Database Ngā Tipu Whakoranga
- Information on traditional uses by Māori of New Zealand native plants. From Landcare research.
- The Māori Division of Time
- By Elsdon Best. Museum, 1922
- Matariki booklet
- Downloadable pdf booklet with background to the celebration of the appearance of Matariki, (the star cluster Pleiades) that heralds the start of the Aotearoa Pacific New Year, and its importance to Māori and Pacific people and other cultures around the world. Includes Māori astronomical names and links to Astronomical websites. Bilingual resource in English and te reo Māori.
- Official iwi.nz home page
- Home of the .iwi domain registry.
- Organics Aotearoa New Zealand National Maori Organics Authority of Aotearoa
- Information about community projects, environmental projects and organic initiatives, including environmental and cultural sustainability recognising the unique qualities of Native foods and medicines
- Taatai Arorangi
- An introduction to Māori star lore, Māori star names, and star charts showing Māori constellations. Explanations of various customs associated with Māori astronomy as relates to the planting and harvesting of crops are also included.
- Te Ao Kohatu
- Education resource from Auckland Museum on traditional Māori technology. Years 1-10. PDF
- Te Ao Turoa
- Education resource from Auckland Museum detailing traditional Māori approaches to Natural history. The Natural World of the Maori: Papatuanuku, Ranginui, their children and our natural world. Includes whakapapa of various species of native flora and fauna. Years 1 -13. PDF
- Te Putahi Te Wananga o Raukawa
- A site dedicated to news, views and Information about Information Technology and Telecommunications for Indigenous people.
- Te Waka Wahine Wa-Hangarau
- Society of professional Māori women in information technology