Whakapapa - Genealogy
- An index to the sources of information on tribal history, tikanga-ā-iwi, and whakapapa held in the Heritage and Research Collections of Auckland City Libraries
- Ko ngā Kōrero Nehe me ngā Whakapapa @ Te Puna Web Directory
- Tūhonotaka ki kā rōpū whakariterite me kā kōrero whakatau o Aotearoa.
- A Guide to Tracing Your Whakapapa Auckland
- Compiled by Manukau Libraries.
- Index of Māori Names
- This index is from an unpublished manuscript compiled about 1925 by the missionary Rev. Henry James Fletcher (1868-1933). In its original form it was 987 pages long, a vast index of Māori names referred to in books and journals, including the names of boundaries, Māori individuals, canoes, trees, landmarks and geographical locations.
- Māori Interest Group (New Zealand Society of Genealogists inc.)
- Tips and information on researching Māori family history and access to a bi-monthly newsletter.
- Manuel Jose Whānau
- This whānau has regular reunions and has whānau news as well as their whakapapa on this site
- Ngāi Tahu Whakapapa Unit
- The Whakapapa Unit sits within the office of Te Runanga o Ngai Tahu, and is responsible for managing the tribal register and the registration process; maintaining and preserving the 1848 Whakapapa files; providing advice and services and research pertaining to whakapapa related matters; and, undertaking whakapapa based projects to enhance runanga affiliation and communication processes. Includes a PDF of the "Ngai Tahu 1848 Census" otherwise known as "the blue book" and a whakapapa registration form.
- Pakeha (European) / Maori Transliterations
- Alphabetical list of personal names in Pakeha and Maori versions compiled by genealogists to help others researching family history.
- Te Rūnanga o Te Rarawa
- "The traditional rohe of Te Rarawa is described as the area from Hokianga to Maungataniwha, down through Victoria Valley river to Maimaru, across from Awanui Bridge west to Te Oneroa a Tohe (the Ninety Mile Beach) at Hukatere then down to Mitimiti and Hokianga."
- Whakapapa - A Guide to Resources held in the Aotearoa New Zealand Centre Kaupapa Whakapapa
- Māori genealogy guide with information on iwi, tribal histories and information sources. From Christchurch City Libraries.
- Whakapapa Club: email@example.com
- Whakapapa Māori
- Māori culture, history, myth and legend encapsulated in whakapapa / genealogy.