- Auckland Cemetery records Auckland
- Separated into four searchable databases; Central, North, West, and South.
Find records for Hillsborough, Onetangi, Otahuhu, Waikaraka, St Ninian's Church, and cemeteries on Great Barrier Island, North Shore and Rodney cemeteries; Helensville Cemetery, Hoteo North Cemetery, Kaipara Flats Cemetery, Kaukapakapa Cemetery, Tapora Cemetery, Te Kapa Cemetery, Wainui Cemetery, Warkworth Cemetery, Wellsford Cemetery, and cemeteries in West Auckland, Manukau, Papakura and Franklin.
- Auckland Council Cemeteries and Crematoria Auckland
- Guide to cemeteries, records and online databases.
- Auckland Council cemetery locations
- Find the locations and contact details for cemeteries managed by the Auckland Council.
- Manukau Memorial Gardens Genealogy Database
- Originally Papatoetoe Cemetery, now administered by the Auckland Council.
- North Shore online cemetery search
- All records from council-operated cemeteries in the former North Shore City, including burial records from the 1850s and cremation records from 1974 onwards.
- Purewa Cemetery and Crematorium
- In Meadowbank, near Auckland's central business district, Purewa Cemetery was established in 1889 by the Anglican Church through a gift of land. This 45 acre cemetery is now administered by the Purewa Cemetery Trust Board.
- Waikumete Cemetery
- Waikumete Cemetery was part of the Waitakere City Council, and has served as the main cemetery for the Auckland Region since 1908. It is now administered by the Auckland City Council. It is the largest cemetery in New Zealand and encompasses the smaller Swanson Cemetery.