Heritage

Taken from an invoice supplied by S. Nashelski, wholesale & retail ironmongers

Taken from an invoice supplied by S. Nashelski, wholesale & retail ironmongers

Taken from an invoice supplied by S. Nashelski, wholesale & retail ironmongers
[2004]

This business also operated as a hardware merchant and importer and indenter. It supplied iron, cement, coach builder's equipment, also tools for carpenters, blacksmiths and coopers. Established in 1863, the business was situated at 217 High Street and 129 Hereford Street.
Invoice dated 18th May 1888

View catalogue record

File Reference CCL PhotoCD 18, IMG0014

Previous Photo ~ Next Photo