- Association of Staff in Tertiary Education (ASTE)
- Now combined with Association of University Staff (AUS)
- Now combined with Canterbury Tertiary Alliance Christchurch
- The Canterbury Tertiary Alliance aims to ensure that Christchurch's four major providers develop tertiary education choices in Canterbury in a complementary way. This ensures co-operations in best practice, cost efficiences, collegiality and ultimately benefits our students.
- Class Central
- A complete list of free online courses offered by Stanford's Coursera, MIT and Hardvard le edX (MITx + Harvardx) and Udacity. "The courses provided by these online learning initiatives have an element of feedback, student-to-student and student-to-professor communication and provide structured deadlines like a university course. By engaging students in quizzes and exams they go above the normal methodology of online courses... university credits can not be earned but each initiative provides a statement of accomplishment or a certificate."
- Take the world's best courses, online, for free.
- “EDUCAUSE is a non-profit association whose mission is to advance higher education by promoting the intelligent use of information technology.”
- NETS : National Association of Nurse Education in the Tertiary Sector
- New Zealand Association for Research in Education (NZARE)
- NZARE is an association which welcomes all those with an interest in educational research. It aims to foster a high standard in the practice of educational research.
- New Zealand Vice-Chancellors' Committee
- Open Courseware @ MIT
- "A large-scale, web-based publication of the educational materials from the MIT [Massachusetts Institute of Technology] faculty's courses." It provides course materials (such as lecture notes, reading lists, and problems sets) for hundreds of MIT courses in dozens of academic disciplines ranging from aeronautics to women's studies.
- Services for tertiary education organisations
- Te Pane Takiao
- Te Pane Takiao is a gateway to e-learning projects, groups and discussions for New Zealand educators. It is a home for e-learning projects, including those funded by the e-Learning Collaborative Development Fund (eCDF), provided by New Zealand's Tertiary Education Commission (TEC).
- Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) Te Amorangi Mātauranga Matua
- Responsible for funding all post-compulsory education and training. Responsible for the Tertiary Education Strategy. Includes the functions and responsibilities of the Transition Tertiary Education Commission, Skill New Zealand and Tertiary Resourcing from the Ministry of Education.
- Tertiary Education Union
- The New Zealand Tertiary Education (TEU) is the union representing the industrial and professional interests of more than 12,000 staff employed in the tertiary education sector across New Zealand.
- Times Higher Education Supplement