- General Register Office (GRO) Northern Ireland
- The General Register Office is the central civil repository for records relating to Births, Deaths and Marriages in the Republic of Ireland.
- National Register of Archives (NRA)
- The NRA contains information on the nature and location of manuscripts and historical records that relate to British history.
- Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI)
- The official place of deposit for public records in Northern Ireland. Records cover the period 1600 to the present - many of which relate to genealogical research.