- 19th Century U.S. Newspapers
- Access to 500 full text and searchable 19th century U.S. newspapers.
Access this with your library card number and PIN, or at our libraries.
- Chronicling America: Historic American Newspapers
- Chronicling America allows you to search and view newspaper pages from1880 to 1922 and find information about American newspapers published from as early as 1690. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities and the Library of Congress as part of the National Digital Newspaper Program (NDNP).
- French-Canadian Newspapers: An Essential Historical Source (1808-1919)
- Canada's national collection of books, historical documents, government records, photos, films, maps, music...and more.