- Ebsco General News and Magazines
- Access to thousands of full text general magazines and newspapers from Masterfile Premier, Australia/NZ Reference Centre and more.
Access this with your library card number and PIN, or at our libraries.
- The Argus Index
- An online index to The Argus newspaper for the decade 1870-1879. The Argus, the major Australian metropolitan daily of its time, was published in Melbourne from 1846 to 1957. It is the primary resource for data on 19th century Australia. The 1870-1879 index is part of La Trobe University's Argus Index Project and the first available in this form. Others will go online as they are completed.
- Australian newspapers
- Historic Australian newspapers, 1803 to 1954. Search the full text or browse by date, state, newspaper title, category or tags. Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers Digitisation Program of the National Library of Australia.
- Infoquick Sydney Morning Herald index
- A selective index to the Sydney Morning Herald and its supplements (including the Sun Herald, Good Weekend, Eastern Herald, Northern Herald) from 1 January 1988. Index only.
- Trove newspapers
- Digitised Australian historic newspapers and more, including the Australian Woman's Weekly.