Taoka Pūoro - Music
- Archive of Māori and Pacific Music
- About the Maori and Pacific music archive collection at the University of Auckland.
- Dr Richard Nunns
- Richard Nunns is a living authority on nga taonga puoro (Maori traditional musical instruments). He has been described as one of New Zealandís most remarkable musicians.
- He Ara Pūoro (A Pathway of Song)
- A collaboration between Richard Nunns and Radio New Zealand, whereby Richard plays and begins to describe the many traditional Māori instruments in his collection.
- Iwi Radio Stations
- Iwi Radio Stations in the north and south islands. From Te MaNgāi Paho.
- Mai FM
- Maori Music
- Article from An Encyclopaedia of New Zealand, edited by A. H. McLintock, originally published in 1966.
- Traditional Māori Music
- As is characteristic of indigenous societies, music played an integral role in traditional Maori life and was present in virtually all aspects of human activity. From Discover - a National Library of New Zealand collection of resources selected for use by New Zealand schools.
- From folksong.org.nz
- Waiata - Song
- Information from Kōrero Māori.