- Aotearoa Digital Artists Symposium
- Forum and discussion for new media artists, critics and curators.
- Art of New Zealand Trust
- aim is to promote New Zealand artists to the best of its abilities
- Artists Alliance
- a membership based organisation established in 1991 as a not-for-profit incorporated society to represent and advance the professional interests of visual artists in Aotearoa/New Zealand.
- Auckland City public artworks
- Audio Foundation
- A networking and resource database hub for the representation, facilitation, support and promotion of innovative and experimental artistic development in NZ Audio Culture
- The Chartwell Collection
- The Chartwell Collection, a collection of contemporary art from Australia and New Zealand.
- Creative New Zealand | Arts Council of New Zealand Toi Aotearoa
- The main arts development organisation in New Zealand. Encourages, promotes and supports the arts for the benefit of all New Zealanders.
- INZART: Index to New Zealand Art
- Included in Index New Zealand (INNZ) INZART indexes articles which provide information on New Zealand artists, art galleries or museums, exhibitions or art events. Articles about international artists may be included when they are exhibiting in a New Zealand gallery or collaborating with a New Zealand artist, or work by an international artist forms an important part of a New Zealand art collection. Details of images and illustrations are also included. The database also indexes art related material published in New Zealand newspapers and New Zealand content in international art journals. From the University of Auckland Fine Arts Library and included in New Zealand Index.
- Ministry for Culture and Heritage Te Manatū Taonga
- New Zealand Academy of Fine Arts
- New Zealand Artists database
- This index is a guide to material held in Wellington City Libraries on New Zealand artists. As well as articles in magazines and newspapers, you will be able to find which books hold material and/or images of artists and art works you are interested in.
- New Zealand Fine Prints
- Art print supplier of New Zealand art prints, and selected imported art prints from around the world. Excellent source of NZ artists' images, including historical views and contemporary artists.
- PARIHAKA, the exhibition, explored the legacy of Parihaka and the events that have made the settlement a site of immense importance. Out of the anxieties and bitterness of the past, Parihaka is a place of renewal and hope. The artworks in the exhibition attest to Parihaka's ongoing capacity to inspire the artists, writers, musicians and dramatists of this country
- Public Art in Central Christchurch
- created to locate and document the works of art that are publicly owned in the central Christchurch area.
- Victoria University of Wellington Art Collection Online Tour
- The Online Tour aims to provide secondary students with access to information and images about key artists and artworks from New Zealand which are featured in the VUW Collection. The VUW Collection is an excellent resource for students studying either the Modern New Zealand Art option of NCEA Level 3 Art History, or the Visual Arts curriculum.
- Wellington Sculpture Trust