Marketing and Advertising
- Advertising & Illustrative Photographers Association (AIPA)
- Includes members' portfolios, legal forms and information for the industry.
- Association of NZ Advertisers (ANZA)
- Sets standards, lays out Codes of Practice for advertising to particular groups or for products, and handles complaints.
- Commercial Approvals Bureau (CAB)
- Set up in 1989 to approve the content of all television commercials before they are broadcast on any television or digital media outlet in New Zealand. When an ad is approved it is given a classification which determines the times of day it may be broadcast.
- Communication Agencies Association of New Zealand (CAANZ)
- The industry association for advertising and communication agencies. Committed to promoting ethical standards and best industry practices.
- Market Research Society of New Zealand
- Includes a detailed Code of Practice and a list of market research companies and their profiles.
- New Zealand Marketing Association
- Information on events, training, news, resources, jobs & interest groups for marketing professionals. Formerly the New Zealand Direct Marketing Association.
- Newspaper Publishers' Association of New Zealand (NPA)
- The trade association of the NZ newspaper industry. It advises members, liases with other impacting organisations and represents the industry generally to the public.
- Public Relations Institute of New Zealand (PRINZ)
- National organisation created to promote public relations in New Zealand and serve the best interests of the people who practise it.
- Sales & Marketing Executives International
- An association actively dedicated to the advancement of professionalism, ethical standards, education and development of sales and marketing executives