Publishing and Printing
- ABC, the New Zealand Audit Bureau of Circulations
- Provides accurate and up-to-date circulation figures to advertisers, advertising agencies, publishers and the public from over 300 publications.
- APN News & Media
APN News & Media is one of the region's most broadly-based and successful media companies. APN publishes New Zealand's leading metropolitan newspaper, The New Zealand Herald, and is the largest operator of regional newspapers, radio broadcasting and outdoor advertising in Australasia.
- Book Publishers Association of New Zealand (BPANZ)
- BPANZ is the trade association of book publishers and distributors in New Zealand and represents the interests of the industry to government and other agencies. Serves as a professional organisation, providing a range of services including training.
- Communication Agencies Association of New Zealand (CAANZ)
- The industry association for advertising and communication agencies. Committed to promoting ethical standards and best industry practices.
- Copyright Council of New Zealand
- The aim of the Copyright Council is to protect, preserve, develop and promote the rights of copyright creators and owners to New Zealand's best, long-term advantage.
- Local Publishers Forum
- Information about publishing and freelance editors, assessors, indexers, proof readers and others. The LPF also runs seminars on the business of writing
- Magazine Publishers Association
- New Zealand Journalists Training Organisation (JTO)
- A voluntary organisation funded by newspaper, magazine, radio and television companies.
- New Zealand Press Association (NZPA)
- A co-operative news agency owned by New Zealand's daily newspaper industry.
- New Zealand Press Council
- Newspaper Advertising Bureau (NAB)
- Its main purpose is to act as a link between advertising agencies, clients and member newspapers. Its main objective is to promote newspapers as the advertising medium
- Newspaper Publishers' Association of New Zealand (NPA)
- The trade association of the NZ newspaper industry. It advises members, liases with other impacting organisations and represents the industry generally to the public.
- PMCA: Print Media Copyright Agency
- Provides licences to organisations wanting to photocopy, fax or electronically distribute articles appearing in newspapers and magazines.
- Printing Industries New Zealand
- New Zealand's major printing and graphics trade association.