Travel and Tourism
- Aviation, Tourism and Travel Training Organisation (ATTTO)
- Mission is to develop and manage, for the aviation, tourism and travel industries, high quality training linked to nationally recognised qualifications. The organisation is funded by contributions from industries and the sale of training resource material.
- Central North Island Māori Tourism Inc.
- Information on the industry in the Central North Island.
- Hospitality Standards Institute (HSI)
- The Hospitality Standards Institute (HSI) is the ITO, or Industry Training Organisation, for the hospitality industry. Oversees qualifications in the Food and Beverage, Accommodation Services, Guest Services, Hospitality Operations and Hospitality Management domains .
- Inbound Tour Operators Council of New Zealand (ITOC)
- trade association representing the New Zealand inbound tourism industry. ITOC's mission statement is clearly focused on inbound tourism and ITOC plays a key role within the New Zealand tourism industry.
- Indigenous New Zealand directory
- Dedicated to the promotion of New Zealand's indigenous Māori tourism operators.
- New Zealand Institute of Travel and Tourism (NZITT)
- encourages individual excellence within the Travel and Tourism industry by promoting education and training to achieve quality service and professional standards.
- New Zealand Māori Tourism Council He Toa Takatini
- National body encompassing Māori regional tourism organisations.
- New Zealand Outdoor Instructors Association (NZOIA)
- Provides leadership and support for members by promoting the highest standards of conduct, safety & instruction, providing quality information and services in a cost effective way and strengthening relationships within the wider outdoor community.
- NZ Māori Tourism Council he toa takitini
- joint venture between Tourism New Zealand and the Automobile Association to implement quality grading standards in the accommodation and related industries.
- Tai Tokerau Tourism
- Māori tourism in Northland.
- Tourism Industry Association of New Zealand
- provides leadership, guidance and appropriate services for the benefit of its members and contributing to a viable and sustainable tourism industry.
- Tourism Research Institute (NZTRI)
- The New Zealand Tourism Research Institute, based at the Auckland University of Technology, brings together experts in the tourism and hospitality arena.
- Travel Agents Association of New Zealand Inc. (TAANZ)
- unites those organisations that sell travel, maintain a code of ethics for travel agents, protects and promote sthe mutual interests of its members and protects the consumers who deal with TAANZ members in the event of financial collapse.