Analysis & Media Watching
- The Columbia Journalism Review
- watchdog of the press in all its forms, from newspapers and magazines to radio, television, and cable to the wire services and the Web. Produced under the auspices of Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism,
- An Australian independent news website featuring commentary on politics, media, business, culture and technology.
- Editor & Publisher
- America's Oldest Journal Covering the Newspaper Industry
- Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting
- Scrutinises media practices and offers criticism of media bias and censorship.
- The Institute for War & Peace Reporting
- Dedicated to conflict resolution and democratic societies - provides news, special reports, analysis, and media monitoring. Regions reported on include the Balkans, the Caucasus, other areas in Eastern Europe, and the former Soviet Union.
- International Center for Journalists (ICFJ)
- Dedicated to helping journalists worldwide raise the standards of journalism, especially in places with little tradition of a free press.
- John Pilger
- The Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism is dedicated to trying to understand the information revolution.
- Media Guardian
- Daily breaking news coupled with commentary, analysis and key information for media professionals. From the Guardian Newspaper
- Media Research Center
- Meiad anaysis from America's conservative movement
- Companion to the National Radio weekly show. Examines questions of journalistic ethics and media law, analyse media perspectives and deliver the news about the news at home and abroad.
- Online Journalism Review
- News briefs from around the world give you the latest developments that affect online journalism, produced at the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Southern California
- Poynter Institute