- Democratic National Committee
- Includes sections that address issues, information on state chapters, and more.
- Federal Election Commission
- The duties of the FEC, which is an independent regulatory agency, are to disclose campaign finance information, to enforce the provisions of the law such as the limits and prohibitions on contributions, and to oversee the public funding of Presidential elections.
- The Republican National Committee - includes an overview of the party and its platform.
- House Republicans' home page.
- U.S. Senate Democrats
- includes weekly radio addresses and press briefings.
- Voting and elections
- Official information from the United States Government about the election processes.
- The Whitehouse