Advice & Troubleshooting
- 20 Things I Learned About Browsers and the Web
- What's a cookie? How do I protect myself on the web? And most importantly: What happens if a truck runs over my laptop? For things you've always wanted to know about the web but were afraid to ask, read on.
- Devoted to tips and tricks to do with Microsoft Windows and all it's related problems
- Answers that work
- Useful information about troubleshooting, boot disks and what app it is safe to close from the windows task list.
- A comprehensive list of file extensions and the programs they come from.
- GetNetWise is a public service brought to you by a wide range of Internet industry corporations and public interest organizations. The GetNetWise coalition wants Internet users to be only "one click away" from the resources they need to make informed decisions about their and their family's use of the Internet.
- Microsoft Help and Support
- Microsoft TechNet
- online questions and answers from PCWorld