- Banking Ombudsman
- Provides a free, external and independent process to help people sort out their unresolved problems with banks.
- CANNEX research, analyse and rate all financial products available in New Zealand and is relied on by over 70 banks and other financial institutions that pay to access data, which enables them to share this information with consumers for free. To help you compare financial products based on rates and features, they award CANNEX star ratings. Only the top products, those offering superior value, are awarded five stars.
- Consumer Banking
- Compare products, services & fees and get financially literate with independent reports and calculators. From Consumer Online
- FIDO is the consumer website of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). Financial tips and safety checks
- Insurance and Savings Ombudsman
- Considers complaints against insurance companies and savings organisations who are participants of the Insurance and Savings Ombudsman scheme.
- Allows you to compare many different financial companies to find out about the best interest rates, mortgage rates and bank accounts.
- International Bank Deposit Rates Exchange
- Provides deposit rate data,currency and risk information with related inflation data around the world including New Zealand, Australia, US, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa.
- Look Learn Invest
- A website set up by the Securities Commission to provide information on investing in securities (bank savings accounts and term deposits, debentures, bonds, shares, superannuation schemes, managed funds, and futures).
- New Zealand Federation of Family Budgeting Services Inc. Te Ropu Penapena Putea Whanau o Aotearoa
- The New Zealand Federation of Family Budgeting Services provides budget assistance to the general public through local affiliated budget services - dedicated to the development of budgeting skills through free, supportive, confidential and culturally aware services
- The Shape of Money
- The Shape of Money has been designed to provide independent and impartial personal financial information for New Zealanders.
- Slam the phone on share scams
- Securities Commission is running a campaign to alert people to share scams promoted by telephone callers from overseas. They have set up the website to explain how this scam works.
- Get your finances Sorted: information about saving, debt, retirement and money management that you can personalise for your own situation. From the Retirement Commission
- State Sector Retirement Savings Scheme
- If you are eligible to join, the scheme offers you a selection of three retirement savings schemes offered by three different scheme managers.