Heritage

Schoolgirls in the Millbrook Reserve in the late 1920s

Schoolgirls in the Millbrook Reserve in the late 1920s

Schoolgirls in the Millbrook Reserve in the late 1920s
[192-]

The bridge which runs from Helmores Lane to Harper Avenue was built in 1865 by Joseph Helmore and is now (2001) the only remaining example of the propped-beam timber bridge so typical of Christchurch in the 1860s and 1870s

View catalogue record

File Reference CCL PhotoCD 16, IMG0082

Previous Photo ~ Next Photo