- Australian Qualifications Framework
- Supports national standards in education and training and encourages lifelong learning.
- KiwiQuals Te Āhurutanga
- information about qualifications in New Zealand. All qualifications shown here are on the New Zealand Register of Quality Assured Qualifications, Te Ahurutanga
- Ministry of Education Te Tahuhu o te Matauranga
- NCEA National Certificate of Educational Achievement
- National Certificate of Educational Achievement. New Zealand’s main national qualification for secondary school students. Part of the National Qualification Framework (NQF).
- NCEA subject resources
- Each NCEA subject resource page may include some or all of the following types of documents: Assessment Reports, Assessment Schedules, Assessment Specification, Exam Paper, Exemplar, Judgement Statement, National Moderator Report and The Standard (Unit or Achievement).
- New Zealand Qualifications Authority Mana Tohu Matauranga o Aotearoa
- Provides national and international leadership in assessment and qualifications. Quality assures secondary and tertiary qualifications and education providers, evaluates overseas qualifications and administers the New Zealand Register of Quality Assured Qualifications and the National Qualifications Framework, including the NCEA.
- Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) Te Amorangi Mātauranga Matua
- Responsible for funding all post-compulsory education and training. Responsible for the Tertiary Education Strategy. Includes the functions and responsibilities of the Transition Tertiary Education Commission, Skill New Zealand and Tertiary Resourcing from the Ministry of Education.