- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts (LISTA)
- Bibliographic database providing coverage on subjects such as librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management and more. LISTA indexes more than 600 periodicals plus books, research reports, and proceedings. With coverage dating back to the mid-1960s, it is the oldest continuously produced database covering the field of information science.
- Directory of Web resources for acquisitions, collection development and serials librarians, and other book-buying professionals.
- Design thinking for libraries
- Toolkit for applying iterative design methodology to library service design.
- Designing Libraries
- The resource for library planning, design & building. From the University of Wales Aberystwyth.
- Directory of National Library Catalogues
- List of National Library catalogues from around the world.
- The Edge Initiative is a voluntary assessment program that includes benchmarks, best practices, tools and resources that support continuous improvement and drive reinvestment toward public technology.
- International Directory of Art Libraries
- Included are links to art associations.
- User experience design for libraries. Includes a podcast.
- Teleread library
- News and views about libraries.
- This week in libraries
- A weekly library itunes podcast / vimeo vidcast hosted in the Netherlands (but in English).
- World Digital Library
- The World Digital Library (WDL) makes available on the Internet, free of charge and in multilingual format, significant primary materials from countries and cultures around the world. PDF
- World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS)
- The World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) was held in two phases. The first phase took place in Geneva hosted by the Government of Switzerland from 10 to 12 December 2003, and the second phase took place in Tunis hosted by the Government of Tunisia, from 16 to 18 November 2005.
- WorldCat connects you to the collections and services of more than 10,000 libraries worldwide