- Business Insights: Global
- Access to international business information. Includes case studies, statistical data sources, news articles, academic journals and topical reference materials organised by country, company and industry.
Access this with your library card number and PIN, or at our libraries.
- The CIA World Factbook
- Data for over 250 countries. For each country, quick facts are provided on topics including a map and flag, geography, population, government, economic, communication, transportation, and military.
- International Statistical Institute
- An autonomous society, which seeks to develop and improve statistical methods and their application through the promotion of international activity and co-operation.
- OECD Glossary of Statistical Terms
- The OECD Glossary of Statistical Terms is a comprehensive source of definitions relating statistical concepts, variables and acronyms. The Glossary database contains over 5 500 definitions derived from existing international statistical guidelines and recommendations.
- Directory of statistics from official sources by country or topic. From the University of Auckland.
- Report Linker
- Search engine for business reports and data worldwide. Includes free economy statistics and industry reports. Most business and analysis reports are pay-for.
- United Nations Statistics Division
- Committed to the advancement of the global statistical system. They compile and disseminate global statistical information, develop standards and norms for statistical activities, and support countries' efforts to strengthen their national statistical systems.