- Alsos Digital Library for Nuclear Issues
- A broad, balanced annotated bibliography for the study of nuclear issues. This searchable collection includes books, articles, films, CD-ROMs, and websites. It is the mission of the Alsos Digital Library for Nuclear Issues to make the history and current status of nuclear issues more accessible and comprehensible
- Atomic Archive
- Covers the science, history and consequences of the atomic age. Discover the world-Changing events and decisions that led to developing the first atomic bomb, from Hiroshima to today's post-Cold War era. Learn about basic atomic physics, nuclear fission and nuclear fusion to understand how nuclear weapons work.
- Australian Uranium Association (AUA)
- The Australian Uranium Association was established in September 2006. Its purpose is to represent the uranium industry by articulating the national and global interest associated with Australian uranium exploration, mining and export, as well as by advocating the industry's views to government and the community. The AUA is the only advocacy body that exclusively represents uranium companies.
- Nuclear Age Timeline
- From the US Department of Energy
- Nuclear Chemistry and the Community
- ChemCases website covers the basic concepts of nuclear chemistry.
- The Nuclear Files
- The Nuclear Age Peace Foundation's Nuclear Files project is a website devoted to the history of the Nuclear Age.
- Nuclear Pathways
- Nuclear Pathways makes information on historic and current nuclear issues more accessible and comprehensible to the public, educators, and students from middle school through graduate programs. Beginning with the Manhattan Project, the massive scientific and technological effort that produced the first atomic bombs, nuclear issues have had a profound effect on every aspect of society. This project is part of the National Science Digital Library